Had also a bad experience with Lazada seller.

lorbhaim

Had also a bad experience with Lazada seller.

The product in the picture looked suitable for me.

Paid 6990

I got something that I dont want to bother you with details. But I could better have bought a simple tablet\

in a proper shop for about up to 2000 Baht.

So now I am spending so much time in the process of returning this thing.

It is a long and time consuming process.

And then I ask myself how and when will I meet my money back. 

The lesson I learned? It is obvious.

If you have any piece of advice - I'll be glad to have.

H

Edited by Rimmer
Image removed

That’s unfortunate for sure.... and I think that for the online shopping platform, unless you go with a purely closed eco-system where by the online platform is also the supplier/seller and no other outside seller may use the platform, there’s always going to be the chance to run into “bad actors” on either side (this is to recognize that there can be cases of fraud and misrepresentation on the side of the buyer too)

That said, I do think that Lazada and others, who profit from the use of their platforms by outside actors, take all reasonable measures to prevent such... will it ever be 100%? No, I just don’t think that’s going to be realistic... but I do think they have an onus to assist buyers, like the OP, to come to a fair resolution when issues occur.

I’ve use Lazada, Shoppee and Tesco’s online platform and generally be well satisfied... but I also tend to limit my buying to items that are more interchangeable or commodity-like and tend to be on the lower end of the price spectrum... while I’m sure I could save some money by using an e-platform for bigger purchases, for the time being, I, myself am still a bit cautious with higher ticket purchases and tend to stick to more traditional brick-mortar outlets where I have a more tangible avenue for recourse - if such a need were to arise.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Lorbhaim,  go onto their website and complain .... also their was a Bangkok Lazada telephone number posted on the other Lazada topic forum. You might wanna check it out and call them. Tell them their company is shit and they really need a good overhaul or customers will continue to use other platforms.

I've used Lazada a few times here over the years, and appreciate the COD option when available.

Did try to buy a very small item 2 weeks ago, only offered by Chinese vendors, and I was surprised they offered just one packet, so I was mentally prepared for disappointment.   

Paid via the linked Krungsi bank transfer option, it was only 84 Baht + shipping, total 103 Baht.  Got a confirmation pop up/reference number and Krungsi took their 20 Baht payment processing fee.  But the 103 Baht was never deducted from my account.  Eventually logged in to Lazada and saw the order had been cancelled because it wasn't paid for in time. 

I get it.  Not worth shipping only 1 small item.  However the vendor should be clear about only wanting a larger minimum quantity order. 

• Like 1