Donald Trump wades into Britain's Brexit crisis

webfact

Allow him in for actual substantive meetings ONLY. He's just using this trip for election publicity. No diplomatic business will be done. Theresa who? "trump" is using the UK and using the royalty there for his own selfish purposes. It's not actually America first with him. It's always "trump" first and "trump" only. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Nothing will save the Tories now, had the Euro elections been a general election, the BP would have won 400 of the 650 seats in parliament

I thought for the EU Parliament this one-issue party only succeeded in 32 % ...

1 hour ago, vogie said:

So how would you handle Trump, don't let him in the country, let him in but ignore him, sometimes in politics I would imagine we have to be nice to people we don't like, democracy moves in strange ways, it has been proven that some people can't accept it. We have welcomed a lot worse than Trump in our country without all these protests, I know you don't need reminding who these people are, terrorists and murderers have shaken our queens hand. Jeremy Corbyn has met with terrorists and murderers, but refuses to meet the POTUS, double standards? 

Americans are our friends, and whether we like Trump or not, he is here representing the US.

Through his full support of S.A., Trump is de facto supporting Salafist expansion. May I remind you that most terrorists who killed people in Europe and USA, including UK, have been brainwashed in Salafist mosques? 

As a British person, have you also forgotten this:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

So how would you handle Trump, don't let him in the country, let him in but ignore him, sometimes in politics I would imagine we have to be nice to people we don't like, democracy moves in strange ways, it has been proven that some people can't accept it. We have welcomed a lot worse than Trump in our country without all these protests, I know you don't need reminding who these people are, terrorists and murderers have shaken our queens hand. Jeremy Corbyn has met with terrorists and murderers, but refuses to meet the POTUS, double standards? 

Americans are our friends, and whether we like Trump or not, he is here representing the US.

According to their hysteria they would rather not let him into our country at all, regardless of whether the rest of us actually appreciate The Donald. They could of course politely ignore him, but they won't do that either, but scrutinise every word in search of something to cause them offence.
Snowflakes and lefty liberal luvvies would rather no-platform him from the whole country in case he says something that is contrary to their opinion. They would safespace the UK to ensure that free speech is prevented through out their entitled world and impose their bigoted censorship on everybody else.

The trouble for them is, that it's not working!!!!!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Loiner said:

Snowflakes and lefty liberal luvvies

One assumes you understand right of centre propaganda makes equal, if not more effort, to suppress "Free Speech", as does the authoritarian trump.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, candide said:

Through his full support of S.A., Trump is de facto supporting Salafist expansion. May I remind you that most terrorists who killed people in Europe and USA, including UK, have been brainwashed in Salafist mosques? 

As a British person, have you also forgotten this:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims

As a British person I also know that it is not only the USA that has interests in Saudi Arabia. France and the UK also has interests in SA. Money has more strength than morals these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Nope. I don't 'understand' that at all and know the total opposite. Look at all the MSM and the streets of London for a few days.
Authoritarian Trump? I don't take too much notice of US politics and media because it always seems to be full of snowflakes and lefty liberal luvvies spouting anti-Trump nonsense.

I'm talking to usual day to day, not an out of ordinary event. However, a rant by a poster who claims not to understand the usual dominance of right of centre propaganda on this forum and other aspects of both social media and some other channels of media - just laughable - in the meantime the usual words below of attempted insult by the right of centre. 

BTW as you don't take to much notice of US politics what's the anti trump nonsense? Criticism of trump is usually spot on with his 10,000 plus fact proven lies and misinformation since he became President.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Loiner said:

It's the same day to day too - look at the hyperbole in numerous anti-Trump and lefty liberal topics on TVF as an example.

Dominance of right of centre propaganda? You are joking aren't you? Yes, it's more than laughable how you have it totally wrong.image.png.2918b99ee345b0158e77845b1ee5e481.png

The anti-Trump nonsense is everything you see, ranging from insulting blimps; lots of girls and wimmin taking to the streets; to the constant barrage on MSM. And "10,000 fact proven lies" sounds like you take even less notice than me, then just make it up for yourself and the other snowflakes.

The facts, just the facts, will demonstrate the awfulness of trump's lies and misinformation and Yes proven by way of Fact Checks. The latest BS baffles brains from trump's mouth...I don't like people who criticise...I mean really, from the guy who criticises day in, day out without realistic solutions, even his comment is a criticism.

The con of the right of centre is claiming they are in the majority as victims of unjust / false propaganda - utter crap with the ascendancy of right of centre political movements, aided by a hostile party, Russia, which seeks the minimisation of democratic institutions in the West. Long overdue for some to comprehend jingoistic Nationalism seeds weakness, not strength.

I note the repeated use of 'snowflakes', a very clear identifier of right wing extremist lack of maturity, echoed throughout yet another rant

• Like 1