Trump tells Britain to 'walk away' if EU does not yield on Brexit

webfact

6 minutes ago, stag4 said:

He certainly knows how to trigger the snowflakes, quite amusing watching them being interviewed on Sky and BBC.

They must be close to nervous breakdowns watching the Queen and Prince Charles giving him a state reception.

I cannot imagine that either would be thrilled to meet him, but I am sure that the Queen is far too polite to bring up the time when Trump stood up for the paparazzi taking nude photos of her granddaughter in law. 

Screenshot_20190603-172758_Twitter.jpg

Trump is NOT a global citizen. He virtually urinates on all other nations whenever he gets the  chance. Unfortunately, that seems to appeal the general US mentality and this Enemy of the World will probably be elected again. 

It doesn't really. He only has about a 40 percent level of support. But because of the structure of the US electoral college yes he can be reelected even with minority support.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It doesn't really. He only has about a 40 percent level of support. But because of the structure of the US electoral college yes he can be reelected even with minority support.

True enough. I'd forgotten about that terrible system. It was the same one that put the heinous Bush and Cheney team back in the White House for 4 more (supposedly) legitimate years with a 2nd term, wasn't it? There were some irregularities and suspicious circumstances with that election, too though, from what I recall -- very suspicious stuff going on, wasn't there? Jeb Bush involved in determining the outcome and other BS.  

4 hours ago, vogie said:

Maybe if Mrs May had listened to him she would still be in employment.

So you agree and would answer with YES...? 

Oh dear, poor Brits.... I think it comes because of Splendid Isolation.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

Thanks for sharing, how you received your basic education,it explains a great deal.

yep when i was young and daft i may even of voted leave,how did you find the beano

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thairealist said:

I’m glad you said “lots of Money going back to the U.K” unfortunately lots of our money sent to Brussels was spent on encouraging large companies to close factories in this country, and transfer the companies and jobs to Europe. Not that remainers are slightly concerned, if it din’t effect them directly, after all many of them are very selfish people.

proof

1 minute ago, Thairealist said:

9 Billion shared between 26. Where do you get the 26 from?

Try thinking 9 Billion shared between 3 or 4 countries.

the smaller ones may or may not have to make up the 9 billion,i doubt it though as brexit wont happen.haha

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Isn't that structure designed to ensure all states are represented rather than just a simple majority?

Like the UK's representative democracy tries to ensure fair representation at Westminster based on constituencies. 

Don't most first world democracies operate some form of representative rather than absolute democracy and electoral procedure?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"Like the UK's representative democracy tries to ensure fair representation at Westminster based on constituencies."

This only works when MPs represent their constituencies.  What's the point when they are quite happy to ignore the opinion of their constituents?

So which opinions of which constituents are being ignored?

3 hours ago, jm91 said:

Trump is still an idiot. your agreeing or not agreeing with him does not change the status of his idiocy. He is a clever idiot, 

No - he's still giving the UK good advice.
He's still POTUS and probably will be for his next term too.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1