'Trump baby' balloon to fly outside British parliament as big protests expected

webfact

Posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names  will be removed.  If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed. 

4 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

All the hate you all have for POTUS. I bet he loses a lot of sleep over that. MAGA.  MBGA

So do I, given he cannot let any slight either real or imagined, simply pass. People thinking you are a knob is simply an unavoidable part of life.

10 minutes ago, baboon said:

Public gatherings invariably attract hooligan elements as well as agents provocateurs. By all means express your displeasure at the nurse's conduct to the Health Minister.

Does it not bother you we have "hooligan elements" working in the health service.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Does it not bother you we have "hooligan elements" working in the health service.

The NHS employ roughly 1.5 million people. I doubt an organisation of that size can be staffed by only those who lead blameless lives. But as I say, make your concerns known to the Rt Hon Matt Hancock as well as the police and let us know how you get on.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, baboon said:

The NHS employ roughly 1.5 million people. I doubt an organisation of that size can be staffed by only those who lead blameless lives. But as I say, make your concerns known to the Rt Hon Matt Hancock as well as the police and let us know how you get on.

I wouldn't want to think for one minute you are condoning the actions of these mindless hooligans who don't want to hear the opinions of others, instead will shout above anyone else to let it beknown that only their point of view matters.

And as this is a public forum for us all to share our concerns, thoughts and ideas, I will post here about it, if that's ok with you baboon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

These protesters were coached in from all over. Professional agitators.

The Don is the President of the USA and will probably win next time. Where is all the fuss if a Saudi Prince comes to visit.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 7:29 AM, webfact said:

Scott Lucas, a professor of international and American studies at the University of Birmingham, said other U.S. presidents such as Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush have faced large protests in Britain.

He said the protests typically tend to be larger for American presidents than leaders from other countries such as China or Saudi Arabia because the two countries are historic allies.

The protests against Xi? What protests? A few Chinese dissidents. Otherwise, the British not only didn't protest, they were fawning and slobbering all over this mass murdering totalitarian Communist dictator. Sure, Trump is a slug, a liar, a coward, and a cheat of unimaginable proportions. But Xi is the heir to the greatest mass murderer in history, Mao. And Xi has put millions in concentration camps, made critics "disappear," made prisoners and those same critics into cattle for organ harvesting. Xi envisions a society where a camera literally follows you everywhere, making a social credit score out of whether you buy a can of beer (bad) or baby diapers (good). His China has befouled the land, air, and water that create pollution all over not just Asia but the world. And the British loved him.

Edited by zydeco
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, vogie said:

I wouldn't want to think for one minute you are condoning the actions of these mindless hooligans who don't want to hear the opinions of others, instead will shout above anyone else to let it beknown that only their point of view matters.

And as this is a public forum for us all to share our concerns, thoughts and ideas, I will post here about it, if that's ok with you baboon.

Absolutely. That is why I politely suggested you contact the Rt Hon Matt Hancock and the police and let us know how you get on. Not stick it up your jacksy, but to let us know how you get on. If that is not what a public forum is for then I don't know what is.

And please feel free to use the 'Report' facility if you think I am in any way trying to prevent you from opining or bullying you. I may be the table, but forum rules apply to me too.

17 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

The Don is the President of the USA and will probably win next time. Where is all the fuss if a Saudi Prince comes to visit.

I don't suppose you have any, as it were, evidence to back up your assertion?

I do agree that Trump will probably win in 2020, worse luck.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Watch the May / "trump" press conference. 

Get real, man, "trump" lies all the time.

As in everyday. Several times.

He calls real things fake all the time. 

That's who he is.

How can anyone, even fans, not get that by now? 

Every time he repeats the same words/phrase in a sentence its 100% lie.

13 minutes ago, baboon said:

I don't suppose you have any, as it were, evidence to back up your assertion?

I do agree that Trump will probably win in 2020, worse luck.

Of course I have the evidence baboon. You don't think I'd post anything on TVForum that i couldn't back up do you?

As a fully paid up member of the Labour Party I get info'.

18 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Whilst overlooking that one of the reasons Trump is in town is for the 75th commeration of the D day landings that helped secure the freedom that these knobs take for granted with their childish little stunt .. Wasn't funny first time around .. 

If the most important aspect is the Commemoration of the D-Day  landings then it would be more appropriate to have invited the equivalent Leaders of all nations who partook in that event especially given that many of those  nations were or still are members of the British Commonwealth and whose fallen outnumber the US by far !

"Lest We Forget" ?

Forgotten already in favor of paying homage to a draft dodger!

Let the protestors do their thing. There are still some vestiges of democratic rights that many of those partaking fled to the UK to escape the infliction of "salvation" are legitimately entitled  to!

• Like 2

Just now, baboon said:

In which case you are doing yourself rather a disservice by not posting the said evidence. Makes you look like one of those perpetually angry Daily Mail readers...

Being a Dagenham Dock lad, I had difficulty learning to read at school (good at maths though). The Daily Mail is way too unimportant for me to read; even if I could.

But, since being in Thailand, I have honed my English reading and writing skills.

I'm for Brexit and free speech and most other stuff that is free.

51 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Do you believe there are British people „coached in“, if they don't want to be coached in (against their will)? I think: impossible in GB. So if you are not able to improve it, I would say your comment is abstruse.

Owls don't see all, especially when they close their eyes and brain!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Being a Dagenham Dock lad, I had difficulty learning to read at school (good at maths though). The Daily Mail is way too unimportant for me to read; even if I could.

But, since being in Thailand, I have honed my English reading and writing skills.

I'm for Brexit and free speech and most other stuff that is free.

Dagenham Dock? I used to be your signalman...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, puck2 said:

Do you believe there are British people „coached in“, if they don't want to be coached in (against their will)? I think: impossible in GB. So if you are not able to improve it, I would say your comment is abstruse.

Owls don't see all, especially when they close their eyes and brain!

'Coached in' is one of those tabloid expressions designed to provoke knee jerk anger. Just like 'Dole bludger buys flat screen TV'. What other kind of TV is available, then? And likewise, how else do you realistically get from A to B with a group of like-minded others in London?

• Like 1