TM.47 question

I've been in Thailand coming on 8 years. I've been at the same residence for most of it. 90 day reports mostly done successfully online. I have many times over the years gone off for the weekend to a hotel or resort for a few days and never had the spouse do a TM.47 on our return. Anyway my TM47 online has not been approved and I have a sinking feeling their gonna ding me. We went vacationing last month so I'm in the system has being a guest at a resort. I don't spend a lot of time on ThaiVisa but it is sure good to have this resource tell ya what! So is anyone reporting getting dinged late fees upon returning to your regular domicile and not submitting form?

13 hours ago, Dogberry said:

Anyway my TM47 online has not been approved

You've used the online system previously successfully? Same passport? Does it show as Pending? How long has it been? When did you submit the application? Monday was a holiday. What's your local office?

It can be Rejected for any number of reasons, incl. data entry error, passport mismatch, and even a lack of a valid TM30, although this seems rare. There is often a brief reason given, sometimes in Thai, sometimes in English at the bottom of the form. 

Assuming you filed on say Friday, maybe give it another day or two?

OP, you appear to be confusing 90 day reports and TM30. You dont resubmit a TM47 if you travel to a hotel etc. As others have said there are a couple of reasons an online 90 day may not go through.

The window for doing an online 90 day is 2 weeks before its due through to 1 week before its due. One week before its due it wont go through online and you will need to go to the office.

8 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

One week before its due it wont go through online and you will need to go to the office.

My inference was that the OP successfully submitted a online 90-day report, and that it is still "PENDING".

14 hours ago, Dogberry said:

Anyway my TM47 online has not been approved

Suspect it will be approved - I was able to complete a 90-day report online without a valid TM30 being on file for me.

If it's REJECTED, there may a note at the bottom of the form, something like Approves Remarks (ADMIN). Can be in English or Thai. 

• 3 years later...

I haven't traveled outside Thailand and didn't travel often before then.

Say I just renewed a spousal visa, and after 1 month of its renewal I travel outside Thailand for a 2-week trip. I would have to fill out the online TM 47 form within 24 hours of my return to Thailand right?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

8 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

Say I just renewed a spousal visa, and after 1 month of its renewal I travel outside Thailand for a 2-week trip. I would have to fill out the online TM 47 form within 24 hours of my return to Thailand right?

No

Your 90 day report would be due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

The online reporting site you posted a link to is gone now. New site is here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You have to register to get on the site. Click apply near the bottom of the page.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No

Your 90 day report would be due 90 days from the day you enter the country.

The online reporting site you posted a link to is gone now. New site is here. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

You have to register to get on the site. Click apply near the bottom of the page.

Thanks Ubon Joe.

So as a long-time resident coming back to my own house in Thailand, what online form do I have to fill out within 24 hours of arriving in Thailand? I think it's the TM 30 form.

Is it this link?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/FilterNoLogonServlet?nodeId=24&programId=FNHOTELREG

Or this link?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Or do I have to physically visit an immigration office?

Edited by RamenRaven

38 minutes ago, RamenRaven said:

So as a long-time resident coming back to my own house in Thailand, what online form do I have to fill out within 24 hours of arriving in Thailand? I think it's the TM 30 form.

A TM30 report is not required now since you are entering with a re-entry permit and will be returning to the same address. The rules were changed in June of 2020.