Don't fret, Trump tells nervous Ireland, Brexit will work out 'very well'

webfact

10 hours ago, webfact said:

rump's sons, Eric and Donald Jr., joined the festivities, going from pub to pub posing for selfies and buying drinks for the patrons from behind each bar.

it appears to be the other way around.... like father like sons, give us some free drinks and free food

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

I've tried getting an answer from these Trump supporters before and they seem to be rather shy about providing their news source.  I'm guessing they get their news directly from the Liar-in-Chief's mouth or his Twitter feed.  Sad!

did you try RT.... they are good friends of Donald

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Well spotted there. Ireland and the EU both making up lies about Brexit having some sort of an affect on the GFA. Only their insistence on the false need for a hard border made it an issue. 

What is a “false need” supposed to be? Whether I need something or not is completely up to me. What the EU needs is certainly not a Brexiteer’s business. Focus on your needs, such as your Good Friday Agreement. 

13 minutes ago, Loiner said:

EU and Ireland's false need for a hard border has already been done to death on previous topics. Did you miss those on spaced out days? What goes on between Ireland and the UK is not up to you, wherever you sit in a corner of the EUsuperstate.

Donald tells it like it is again "...it's going to work out very well".

With a border, it is up to the EU, Ireland is an EU member state and borders on NI

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loiner said:

Well spotted there. Ireland and the EU both making up lies about Brexit having some sort of an affect on the GFA. Only their insistence on the false need for a hard border made it an issue. 

Nothing false or untrue about Eire’s legitimate concerns over brexit and The Good Friday Agreement. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Loiner said:

All false and untrue. Another failed attempt to thwart Brexit, by the EU, Ireland and Theresa May.

You are wrong and if you had any idea of the issues brexit causes, regarding the Good Friday Agreement, you would realise it. 

Eire tried to reach an agreement with the U.K., even offering an ad hoc arrangement where problems could be solved as they arose.

This would have helped avoid many of the problems now facing the brexiteers.

The U.K. govt did nothing to respond to these overtures and is now paying the price. 

Eire’s concerns are real and they have ensured they are front and centre. 

I will agree May has to take a lot of the blame as it was her inept leadership that failed to grasp the opportunity Eire offered them. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I thought others were being rather negative and judgemental towards our fellow TVF member, but perhaps they had more realistic expectations than I.

As it is, no response from Loiner to my question regarding which news sources we should go to if we are not to trust what he refers to as the ‘MSN’.

I was told that was to be expected.

I still have hopes that Loiner will tell us where we can find news he deems truthful and reliable.

Come on Loiner, prove your detractors wrong.

u r funny lad 555

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, you are wrong. Brexit causes no issues to the GFA, only those that the EU and Ireland create. Their only concerns were to try and stop Brexit.
May's blame here is not particularly her inept 'leadership', but lies in her bungled attempt to bring back her Surrender Treaty and believe that the UK would fall for their poorly hidden trickery. 

The Irish government says it causes problems for the Good Friday Agreement, but you know otherwise. 

Must be those secret 'reliable and truthful' sources of yours.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, you are wrong. Brexit causes no issues to the GFA, only those that the EU and Ireland create. Their only concerns were to try and stop Brexit.
May's blame here is not particularly her inept 'leadership', but lies in her bungled attempt to bring back her Surrender Treaty and believe that the UK would fall for their poorly hidden trickery. 

Your devotion to brexit refuses you to allow that for others there are  problematic issues because of it. 

Issues the british govt was given an opportunity to resolve and whose ineptitude meant they blew the chance. 

There are none so blind as those who will not see.  

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1