Putin to Britain: Let's forget about the Skripal poisoning

webfact

15 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It seems the poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko is already forgotten.

Britain does not forget anyhting, Including Criminals who think, out of site out of mind, The British police are still catching Criminals and murders from 30 years ago.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wreckingcountry said:

The more anyone digs into how the facist Fake Union suppresses the UK in trade the more anyone with a brain would understand how it operates !

Under EVERY decission of this "fascist Fake Union " stands the signature of a British (prime) minister, the British councelor or.. the EU parliament, inclusicve the elected British in it.

Second: I advise you to read what "fascist" means. The Eton Boys government, + the appointment system of the House of Lords stands quite close to "fascism", much more then the election system in the EU.

Bye-the-way: I advise you to see first how "fascists" is written in normal English. 

On 6/7/2019 at 12:08 PM, AGareth2 said:

How come he didn't die whilst doing time in Russia?

Because as a spy working for the UK he was useful to Russia as a bargaining chip. Once he had been released back to the the UK, as part of a spy swap which saw Russia get 10 of their spies released, he was no longer of any use to Russia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2019 at 2:22 PM, twix38 said:

Putin is a criminal and thug!

His pattern of behavior and laughable denials have stacked up to make him unfit for office.

There is something about Russian behaviour that has no bounds of restraint. No wonder they are often linked to human rights abusers like China and shunned by the international community. This weak Putin plea to move on is simply because of the pain repercussions have caused.

Best outcome is to grind Putin into dust as he's liable to overstep norms whenever he thinks its deserved. The trend is not our friend.

Are you going to do all the grinding ?

so far all I see is UK going down the drain and russia rising , both economically and socially. 

Under EVERY decission of this "fascist Fake Union " stands the signature of a British (prime) minister, the British councelor or.. the EU parliament, inclusicve the elected British in it.
Second: I advise you to read what "fascist" means. The Eton Boys government, + the appointment system of the House of Lords stands quite close to "fascism", much more then the election system in the EU.
Bye-the-way: I advise you to see first how "fascists" is written in normal English. 

Advise you how to spell “by the way “! Those who resort to spelling attacks tend to regret it ! You fascist !

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

"Putin, speaking to media on the sidelines of an economic forum in St Petersburg, said he hoped whoever succeeded Theresa May as Britain's prime minister would see what he described as the bigger picture and move on from the Skripal incident. "

Seriously, this was a just an"incident?"  Didn't Putin mean Act of War?

"The two Russian military intelligence agrents who had carried out the operation had brought enough Novichok (military grade nerve agent) into Britain to kill thousands." - The Shadow War by Jim Sciutto

And in 2006:  "Two Russian agents had poisoned LItvinenko with radioactive polonium-210 injected into his cup of tea. Just a speck of the substance was powerful enough to kill several people. And its radioactivity is so strong that British investigators were later able to trace its entire path into and around Britain from seats 26E and 26F on the Russian jet the two agents had flown into London, to their room in a Best Western hotel...., to the Arsenal football stadium where they ahd taken in a match, to the Itsu sushi restaurant....Alarmed British officials...compared it to detonating a dirty bomb on the streets of London."