British rapist who was once arrested over death of Pattaya bar girl to be extradited to the UK

snoop1130

19 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

So what was this guy doing for money all the time he was in Thailand? 

A fair guess would be he had saved money from previous employment,to fund his current lifestyle,you don’t need a real lot of money to survive in Thailand 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hoppyone said:

A fair guess would be he had saved money from previous employment,to fund his current lifestyle,you don’t need a real lot of money to survive in Thailand ,then again if he was dealing in drugs he may have had a good surplus of spare cash . Cheers

T

39 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

My wife lost a 15,000 baht bracelet after what she said " a black farang" touched her on New years Eve a few years ago.

Farang is Farang according to her. Maybe as a Thai she is wrong. Who knows?

Farang = Causasian to most of the Thai population.

You're wife is probably different!

My current gf left school age 12, I wouldn't dream of asking her any language questions.

Although my former wife managed two years at university before she dropped out and knows a bit more.

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

There are foreign guys like this all over Southeast Asia. My hunch thousands alone in Thailand and yet Thai Immigration lets them walk right in and cause numerous problems everywhere they wander. These guys in my opinion you can spot a mile away.

Envelopes full of money solve all problems.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:03 PM, bangkokfrog said:

Good riddance!

what is more disturbing about this , is that police believed his story and said oh yes it was accidental ??????? uh uh uh without investigating it properly , now I know why there are so many accidental deaths in Thailand and it was one of their own a thai girl , absolutely disgusting who ever was investigating it needs to be sacked

On 6/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, bangkokfrog said:

Good riddance!

Noooo, he should be kept in Thailand. The clink in UK will be a holiday camp. This sort of vile beater and abuser of women should spend a long time in a Thai jail

13 minutes ago, jinners said:

Noooo, he should be kept in Thailand. The clink in UK will be a holiday camp. This sort of vile beater and abuser of women should spend a long time in a Thai jail

Not true. If you have family to send money you can have anything you want in Asian jails (google it). That Shit means nothing in the west 

8 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I don't understand why they bring him back to the uk , i think the jails in uk are no vacation home's but my geuss is that he would be of worse in a thai jail let him rot in jail here not there .

Thai jails are the only place for maggots like Vella to be.

4 hours ago, Huayrat said:

Thais do alot worse than him so why would Thais be surprised? All you have to do is go read about the snooker hall shooting last week here involving Thai men.. 

We rarely hear about those events unless they are just about next door.

3 hours ago, Hoppyone said:

A fair guess would be he had saved money from previous employment,to fund his current lifestyle,you don’t need a real lot of money to survive in Thailand 

Did'nt you see that the Brit police wanted him for dealing with class A drugs. He could have made a heap before coming to Thailand.

Just now, hottrader77 said:

what is more disturbing about this , is that police believed his story and said oh yes it was accidental ??????? uh uh uh without investigating it properly , now I know why there are so many accidental deaths in Thailand and it was one of their own a thai girl , absolutely disgusting who ever was investigating it needs to be sacked

Pattaya has got a fair sized "Flying club"

On 6/7/2019 at 9:50 PM, Isaanbiker said:

I had a doctor's appointment, waited for my OPD card when an older Thai lady saw me sitting behind her, grabbed her handbag that was on a chair next to her and put it on her lap.

Did you manage to get her purse? ????

This also highlights a major problem with the police in this country - money is god.

Criminals like this scumbag usually have lots of money and the RTP has no shame. How else did he shrug off an overstay, motorcycle theft and most likely murder.

14 hours ago, Humpy said:

How come all these low life have scruffy beards and want to look like a Muslim ?

I am told the beards became popular following the Peaky Blinders TV series.

A perfect example for that not everybody is qualified for rehabilitation. This scum shou,ld have been locked up long time before. There should be a change in the prison system:

1. a prison which offers a real chance of rehabilitation to get back on the right track. It should come with convenience facilities like gym, TV, Sport, Education...

2. a prison for repeated offenders of crimes whereas professionals still can see a chance that the offender might get back to a normal life.

3. a prison of no return for hardcore criminals with no convenience (probably similar to a Standard Thai prison).

This guy belongs to the 3 prison type - hope he can enjoy the Thai hospitality for a while before being extradited to his home prison.

Why don’t countries with convicted rapist and other crime. Pull their passport as well have a system in place to warn other countries....  so the country can decide to allow/decline entry

On 6/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, darksidedog said:

Jesus! The fella seems like a one man crime wave. Everywhere he goes there is trouble.

Hopefully he will not be bothering anyone outside of a UK jail for a while though.

This is the sort of person Thailand doesn't want and neither do those of us farang who live here.

To be honest, the world would be a better place without people like this! I hope he doesn't fall onto a sharp instrument in prison!????

Madmen is correct. If anyone thinks that all prisoners get treated poorly in Asia, just take a look at one of the world's worst pedophiles: Peter Scully. He has money. whenever we see him in the media, he looks healthy, well rested, and pretty content. 

Archived