British rapist who was once arrested over death of Pattaya bar girl to be extradited to the UK

snoop1130

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I am a little surprised he didn't get kicked out of here after the previous problems, including theft of a motorbike and overstay, not to mention the involvement in a very suspicious death.

Cops have got him now though, so one less dirtbag sullying the good name of the majority of us.

Hope they give him a lifetime ban on the way out.

Clearly with the police in the UK getting involved he couldn't buy his way out of trouble this time.  Brown envelopes not thick enough!  No doubt in a few years time we will see him on Love Island ????

This is why we are losing the respect of the Thais. Too many low life, low class, white trash here. They have just about riuned this place for the rest of us. Very sad. 
It's been that way for a long time, i recall 10 years ago seeing a begpacker

"was sentenced to four years and nine months in a young offenders institution for raping a teenagernear his home town of Worcester."

So, how is this pronounced in England?

WOO-ster?

Or WOR-chester?

Dumb people in Massachusetts claim they pronounce English words correctly, because they're royalty or something. ????

10 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

"was sentenced to four years and nine months in a young offenders institution for raping a teenagernear his home town of Worcester."

So, how is this pronounced in England?

WOO-ster?

Or WOR-chester?

Dumb people in Massachusetts claim they pronounce English words correctly, because they're royalty or something. ????

Wuss-ter

4 hours ago, MellowYellow101 said:

it also takes a narrow minded and ignorant person to think an entire group of people is the same in relation to a few people they have heard about. 

Nonsense omment.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:
This is why we are losing the respect of the Thais. Too many low life, low class, white trash here. They have just about riuned this place for the rest of us. Very sad. 

It's been that way for a long time, i recall 10 years ago seeing a begpacker

But it wasn't like this 40 years ago when I first came here, that's for sure.

17 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

So is this right???

Despite the bargirl's death being ruled accidental according to the article, the guy involved was apparently lately free and running around Thailand and making his embassy appointment -- even though he had last year overstayed his visa 59 days and had been charged with stealing a motorcycle here, and had an outstanding criminal warrant from the UK?

How is it the justice system here regularly manages to nail ordinary folks for stupid/ridiculous offenses, but then turns around and lets low-lifes off the hook?

PS - I certainly hope he was remembering to file his 90-day reports and especially his TM30s, or else the Thai justice system would have come down on him like a load of bricks for sure!

There are foreign guys like this all over Southeast Asia. My hunch thousands alone in Thailand and yet Thai Immigration lets them walk right in and cause numerous problems everywhere they wander. These guys in my opinion you can spot a mile away.

12 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

There are foreign guys like this all over Southeast Asia. My hunch thousands alone in Thailand and yet Thai Immigration lets them walk right in and cause numerous problems everywhere they wander. These guys in my opinion you can spot a mile away.

Pity the people who matter i.e. Immigration and the BIB can't!

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

A bit of a laugh here. While your point is sorta true, certainly the quantity of sociopaths is through the roof this is Thailand, there has always been a very seedy side to the farang contingent. Far from angels but usually limited to drunks and perverts. Now it's thieves and murderers. I myself a victim of farang theft. Two French North Africans.

Thailand has always had a dark side.

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

I agree and then the foreigners wonder why so many Thais dislike foreigners and the visas are becoming more difficult. They have ruined the place. Get away from where foreigners ever visit and its a very different world. Having said that there are also many disrespect foreign women here also that treat the Thais like crap. Just look at your common foreigner by the way they dress and act in Thailand. That says a lot about the low quality of many of the foreigners they allow in.

robbed-1.jpg

19 hours ago, SteveK said:

It's these kinds of people which creates further xenophobia amongst the Thais and the government, which is not surprising really. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Thais do alot worse than him so why would Thais be surprised? All you have to do is go read about the snooker hall shooting last week here involving Thai men.. 

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Following his arrest in connection with the death of Wannipa, Vella was also found to have overstayed his visa by 59 days and had also stolen a motorcycle.

So why did they not kick him out after the charges dropped???

How can 27 year old live legally in the Kingdom without a visible income?

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

After cross checking Vella’s details on Immigration’s PIBICS system and liaising with the British Embassy, by pure chance it was discovered that the twenty seven year old was due to visit the Embassy in Bangkok.

Sure it was that way? not a call from the British Embassy?

15 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Just look at your common foreigner by the way they dress and act in Thailand. That says a lot about the low quality of many of the foreigners they allow in.

robbed-1.jpg

Is he not pointing at her, she stole my shirt, see she is still holding it in her hands...

3 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Then counter the loss of respect. Do something to actually earn respect. Whining doesn't help. Do something!

About the way Thais see foreigners: so many foreigners are there for cheap sex with girls young enough to be their granddaughters, can you blame them for thinking foreigners are trash? I realize they gladly take their money but they must also judge them. Even most of the "decent" foreigners who marry and live in Thailand are with very young women, who they are able to obtain due to poverty. It is not hard to understand why there is a general distaste for foreigners, even if it is not voiced. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Not to be pedantic, but I don't think they count as 'farang'.

My wife lost a 15,000 baht bracelet after what she said " a black farang" touched her on New years Eve a few years ago.

Farang is Farang according to her. Maybe as a Thai she is wrong. Who knows?

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

But it wasn't like this 40 years ago when I first came here, that's for sure.

It was worse....you just didn't know about it. As people became more aware of what was really happening the paedos moved to Cambodia and the Philippines. Thailand was notorious for paedophilia in the 70s and 80s.

The long termers are still getting busted here.

Archived