Pirelli tires

JAFO

Hello all,

I am looking for some Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Anybody have any shop or business recommendations. Looking for 120/60/17 and 150/60/17.

The Diablo Rosso II would work as well.

Thanks

Let me start again as it appears I was far to vague

I live in Thailand. I am looking for a source in Thailand for the tires I mentioned above. Where in Thailand is not a problem as again they can be easily shipped.????

Thanks all and apologize for the confusion

Lazada doesn't list the sizes I want. Well at least the front. I pinged Pirelli and they gave a laundry list of locations which I was hoping to avoid to call because all they say is they distribute but may not stock the size I want.

Thanks for the responses

20 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Lazada doesn't list the sizes I want. Well at least the front. I pinged Pirelli and they gave a laundry list of locations which I was hoping to avoid to call because all they say is they distribute but may not stock the size I want.

Thanks for the responses

I just recently order from lazada to Chiang Rai   @ (Akojorn Racing Bike) I went to chat and he got back to me by the very next day telling me what he had and how new the stock was. He was very helpful and the delivery was only 5 days. Now he may not have what you want but I found many other don't even respond so you can only look at the web site. Maybe give a look again at his shop on lazada  couldn't hurt. But then you still have to find a shop that will change the tires for you. I didn't find that as easy as I thought it would be.

49 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Thanks for the responses

As said Contact Pirelli in Bkk they will tell you there supplier near to your location.

Go to the next best shop which has a "Pirelli" sign, they will order them and within a few days you will have them. The shops usually only keep a very limited amount of tires in stock, and if this is not a common size you would have to be lucky to find a shop which has them in stock. And if the shop which has them in stock is across Thailand you will also wait a few days and might even have to pay shipping, so letting a shop near you order them is the better choice.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JAFO said:

Thanks for the responses

Most big bike shops will order and fit what you want for a fee.

6 hours ago, cranki said:

Bike Bike Station in UdonThani are suppliers, bought front and rear last year from them....send them a message, usually very fast response.

I had a good experience with Big Bike Station in Udon also. Got a new set of Pirelli Rally STR for my Africa Twin from them. They were very easy to deal with. Very friendly folks. They properly balanced them also, an important task a shop in Phuket declined to do, saying it's impossible because the wheels have spokes...