Mass UK protest demanding second EU referendum planned days before Brexit

webfact

4 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

As long as you could understand what I mean I don't care. Typing on a phone is for old men sometimes a problem. But you are very smart as proved now. Thanx. 

Misquote me then. I've changed my mind. I don't care either.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

So as being a smart #### express yourself more clearly and stop poking in anybody's orthography.

You have now misquoted me twice in as many posts. I can't express that more clearly.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Why did you create the illusion that you were heading back to UK to vote recently and that you had some sort of influence over a candidate ('part of the team' or something like that)? What can possibly be gained by such illusion followed by being deliberately evasive afterwards?

Can I expect to be reported to the headmaster again simply for asking?

If 'yes' perhaps they'll at least look into it as there's a fair amount of trolling going on and it isn't from this direction.

As I pointed out in a separate thread yesterday some of us are gifted with razor sharp memories & when someone pops up telling porkies they invariably come unstuck.

Let's see if that razor sharp memory of yours can recall what the topic of the thread is and then manage to stick to it. 

This offering of yours is completely off topic.

Interestingly, it was you who once again took the lead by inserting ‘Ficker than us’, not a claim I’ve ever resorted to but one on which you appear to be fixated.

Taking recent developments into account I note while last week 43,000 remain voters went AWOL in one single constituency Remain supporters are planning a mass pro Remain rally in London.
The last one over a million attended.

Lets hope it's chuckin it down hailstones..driving winds etc..certainly keep them sober.[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Same moment Brexiteers understand no re opening negotiations as said multiple times by E.U. End station !
The tory elections are not gone change anything for that , fake promises full daydreaming ..
The inglorious eu's bottle will crash big time around the 25th October if I'm any judge.
Brinkmanship is the name of the game now.
Also..expect likes of the german car industry to start kicking into merkel soon.

12 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

The inglorious eu's bottle will crash big time around the 25th October if I'm any judge.
Brinkmanship is the name of the game now.
Also..expect likes of the german car industry to start kicking into merkel soon.

How many eleventh hour dream scenario's have being there already whiteout any going flat on belly unless an extension granted on request of U.K.

at last moment giving in by E.U. as hoped by many here ….. forget that dream , just prepare for the cliff edge jump

Jean-Claude Piris: "That means on 1 November, suddenly the UK will have no trade agreements with anybody in the world so it will be a unique country. And nowadays the UK benefits from the EU Single Market but also all the trade agreements concluded by the EU on behalf of the 28 members with a lot of countries in the world - Canada, Singapore, South Korea, Mexico, Japan and so on. ****

How many eleventh hour dream scenario's have being there already whiteout any going flat on belly unless an extension granted on request of U.K.
at last moment giving in by E.U. as hoped by many here ….. forget that dream , just prepare for the cliff edge jump
Jean-Claude Piris: "That means on 1 November, suddenly the UK will have no trade agreements with anybody in the world so it will be a unique country. And nowadays the UK benefits from the EU Single Market but also all the trade agreements concluded by the EU on behalf of the 28 members with a lot of countries in the world - Canada, Singapore, South Korea, Mexico, Japan and so on. ****

Well now..we shall just wait and see..one point..the eu will sorely miss the vital info from the "5 eyes"..
Just hope the brussels jobsworths think things through for their citizens.

9 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Well now..we shall just wait and see..one point..the eu will sorely miss the vital info from the "5 eyes"..
Just hope the brussels jobsworths think things through for their citizens.

Because of course, intelligence only flows from the UK to the EU.

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

In case our none British remainers are unaware who you are referring to.

This man as leader of the opposition, successfully lead his party to Not one, but two GeneralElection defeats, before resigning and taking up a position in Brussels as a E.u commissioner, later to become Vice President Of the European Commission.Where he worked alongside his wife.

He is of course a europhile.

4C108EFC-0106-4457-8A1B-FF0BFA37A5BF.jpeg

No appointment in the EU as British commissioner than AFTER appointment by the British prime minister.

So, comments… NOT towards "Brussels" bit to Westminster.

3 hours ago, nontabury said:

You are so wrong, the British have since the 80’s come to realize that we were conned and lied to in 1975. When we were assured that we would be joining a trading block and not a political union. Since that date the clamour for our departure from this so so called union,has steadily increased, resulting in our voting Democratically in 2016 to finally leave. 

Unfortunately since that Democratic, vote our Treacherous and Arrogant M.p’s lead by remainer T.May have tried to override the electorates decision.

Remind: every and every step done in the transition from EEC towards EU is cio-signed by the British prime minister, ratified by the EU parliament, inclusive the British MP's, and often ratified by the British parliament.

So… all British governments and MP's since then are Treacherous and Arrogant ?

In the HoC at not one point they got an agreement.

That YOU donot agree with them, is more YOUR problem. For sure, 48,11% did NOT agree with you. And how many feel swindled by all lies before that referendum ? ?

One thing, happy for your British: 350 million pounds per week for the NHS, instead of "thrown away" to "Brussels. ( and of course.. no EU support to the UK anymore, so a lot of your farmers will face problems. Also.. no activities together anymore, as now under EMA, EFSA, RASFF, CE etc. All on your own.)

british voting.jpg

6 hours ago, nontabury said:

You’ve been listening to those experts who predicted that should the U.K not join the Euro, our economy would crash. The same as all those remainers that predicted that hundreds of thousands would immediately become unemployed if we were to Democratically vote to leave this so called union. 

05CE3925-70F9-4B68-B6D7-3C9B1E852DF9.jpeg

It is inevitable that Toyota, Honda and Nissan will relocate from UK, and investment plans for all plants are already on hold, and most finance workers are leaving London.

UK agriculture is uncompetitive and will be barred through EU 'safety' rules.  UK will fade into history, and the union jack boxer-short waving nationalists will still be claiming it was the right thing to do.

How can a damp little island off the coast of Europe ever hope to flourish in isolation - delusional last-century thinking.

5 hours ago, david555 said:

You are probably right. If the UK does get out with no deal the EU will let it happen. We won't know the real truth until that happens. Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months.

3 hours ago, puipuitom said:

Remind: every and every step done in the transition from EEC towards EU is cio-signed by the British prime minister, ratified by the EU parliament, inclusive the British MP's, and often ratified by the British parliament.

So… all British governments and MP's since then are Treacherous and Arrogant ?

In the HoC at not one point they got an agreement.

That YOU donot agree with them, is more YOUR problem. For sure, 48,11% did NOT agree with you. And how many feel swindled by all lies before that referendum ? ?

One thing, happy for your British: 350 million pounds per week for the NHS, instead of "thrown away" to "Brussels. ( and of course.. no EU support to the UK anymore, so a lot of your farmers will face problems. Also.. no activities together anymore, as now under EMA, EFSA, RASFF, CE etc. All on your own.)

british voting.jpg

You mean we were sold out. That's why there has been a kickback.

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

It is inevitable that Toyota, Honda and Nissan will relocate from UK, and investment plans for all plants are already on hold, and most finance workers are leaving London.

UK agriculture is uncompetitive and will be barred through EU 'safety' rules.  UK will fade into history, and the union jack boxer-short waving nationalists will still be claiming it was the right thing to do.

How can a damp little island off the coast of Europe ever hope to flourish in isolation - delusional last-century thinking.

And how can you have the gall to write this rubbish?

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

And how can you have the gall to write this rubbish?

Because I'm a grown-up who knows how the world really works, because I have customers in the auto industry, because I have friends in banking.

16 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Because I'm a grown-up who knows how the world really works, because I have customers in the auto industry, because I have friends in banking.

Grown up with customers and friends?  Great argument! The auto industry is a problem but the Japanese are repatriating a lot of work to Japan, anyway. Most finance workers are not leaving London; maybe just your friends? UK agriculture is actually quite efficient these days and any EU 'safety' rules will not apply when we leave. The money saved in EU bills can offset all of the farm rebates, which basically consist of our money anyway!

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

You are probably right. If the UK does get out with no deal the EU will let it happen. We won't know the real truth until that happens. Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months.

"Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months."

A very logic thought …. but not if it bounce to the new leader in wait B.J. 's line not to pay the 39 -9= 30 billion …. how would you think the E.U. would show a goodwill in that case ? And a emergency agreement who would look same as a re-opening May's deal certainly not .

10 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

I've done very well out of the EU and can afford to lose quite a bit and will still be well off. Sadly those cheering the loudest will be the worst hit. So I might as well have a laugh eh as we drift off into the sunset. If you weren't happy before Brexit you sure as hell won't be when the chickens come home to roost. Anyway, you know best eh! BREXIT NOW  - BRING IT ON BOJO !

Regardless if i know best, there was a democratic referendum one that has been campaigned for for 40 plus years. The lies told to get the UK in the EEC and then the EU hardly get mentioned.  There was a binary referendum and leave won. As one who beleievs in democracy, then this once in a generation referendum, must be respected sand implemented, It doesn't matter if it benefits me financially or not. Morals and justice are sometimes more important that personal wealth.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:29 AM, Estrada said:

We are the 63% who did not vote to leave. The referendum was supposed to have been advisory and the law requires a majority of 55% of those who voted before the Government should action Brexit. In other words the referendum result was to Remain. Foreign influence, illegal campaign contributions by millionaires and lies such as  the GBP350Million/week payable to the EU and immigration swayed the vote. Many ex-pats in Europe and overseas were not given a chance to vote. Most jurisdictions require a majority of 60% (EU55%) for such an action as Brexit which has already done severe damage to the UK economy. As for having a second referendum, if the Government can have three votes on it and consider a fourth, why should the public not have a second referendum based on the real facts and not the lies spread by Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage? This time let's follow the law on referendums and enforce the 55% majority rule, then Remain will win by a clear majority. Clearly we have "Leave" to "Remain".

brexit-chart.jpg

Not sure of your argument. Where does the 63% come from? Are you adding the 18+ million that are not on the electoral register (?is that legal), they cannot be counted of course and the 13 million that don't care, they didn't bother. Why on earth should they be allowed any voice in this? Of course the UK pseudo democracy does block it's citizens from voting if thy have lived out of the UK for more than 15 years, I have no idea why or how they justify that as they are all too happy to take tax from you for life.

Please help me understand the 55% rule. Was this stipulated for the referendum?

I think you would make a fine politician.

6 hours ago, david555 said:

"Personally I think that there would be some form of an emergency agreement in place within 6 months."

A very logic thought …. but not if it bounce to the new leader in wait B.J. 's line not to pay the 39 -9= 30 billion …. how would you think the E.U. would show a goodwill in that case ? And a emergency agreement who would look same as a re-opening May's deal certainly not .

Yes, I suppose that with the EU, goodwill is only available at a cost!

5 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Every pound spent outside of the UK is a pound not going into the British economy. So a falling pound will keep money back in the UK and help the British economy. So let it fall - Blackpool will do well. Don't spend money in Thailand spend it with your fellow Brits backing Britain ! BREXIT NOW - BRING IT ON BOJO - bring those pounds Home to Blighty !

Where exactly are you spending yours?

8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Yes, I suppose that with the EU, goodwill is only available at a cost!

Like the word "goodwill" is used in terms by any accountant when describing taking over / buying a business , at least I saw that in a few agreements used on contracts , I found it always a strange word in understanding the meaning of it , but generally used by accountants as said . 

45 minutes ago, alant said:

Of course the UK pseudo democracy does block it's citizens from voting if thy have lived out of the UK for more than 15 years, I have no idea why or how they justify that as they are all too happy to take tax from you for life.

Moves to overturn that Malarkey via the appropriate channels have been posted elsewhere.

Archived