Is it still 14 days before and 7 days after allowed for 90 day Report?

7 minutes ago, madmen said:

Yes but its to late for mailing or internet, you will need to go in

Thanks, Madmen - Yup I just tried to do it online and got the white box response telling me to go Immigration in person Apparently fifteen days before and up to seven days before is the window of opportunity.

Edited by spambot

2 minutes ago, dddave said:

Today's smartphones can be a trouble saver.  Though not a hip user, I have learned the usefullness of calendar and note taking apps.  Most phones have a calendar app pre installed and if you enter a note for the date, say 5 days prior to your next 90 day, the phone will signal you and remind you.  I use it for my 90 day dates and any appointments more than a few days ahead.

Best get the google calendar from google play. It scans the web and instantly adds any appointments you have made eg flights, hotels etc. Plus adds all thai holidays , Google really is watching your every move

2 hours ago, spambot said:

Brilliant Swiss1960 - That gives me confidence - I will be 3 days over the date tomorrow.

The requirement to report didn’t start until day 91, it does not become late until day 97, so you will have no problem reporting this week.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, elviajero said:

The requirement to report didn’t start until day 91, it does not become late until day 97, so you will have no problem reporting this week.

Great news - That takes a lot off my mind.

12 minutes ago, essox essox said:

I, recently, got told at Imm....5 days before....5 days after???!!

so who knows?????

Well it has been 15/7 for a long time. Doesn't stop an IO telling you what he knows! And isn't that a frequent problem!

Edited by jacko45k

17 hours ago, spambot said:

Thanks UbonJoe - I just nearly dropped my coffee when I opened my passport

That's funny. It happened to me, too. I knew my 90 trip was due the 13th last week, but darn, there it was the 12th and no car reserved. No issue as I got one at 08:00 on 13 and made the run to Ban Phu Nam Ron without incident. Just surprised how I let the days slip away. (Darn Netflix...)  ????????????

When I go into the office in Ratchaburi and do the 90 day on the due date I lose 4 days each time.  For example if I go on the 7th the next report date will be on the 4th.  It happens every time.  Now if I went in 14 days early I imagine I would lose 18 days for reporting, compared to when the due date was.

21 hours ago, madmen said:

Best get the google calendar from google play. It scans the web and instantly adds any appointments you have made eg flights, hotels etc. Plus adds all thai holidays , Google really is watching your every move

There is a very useful 90 reporting app that is available.  You plug in the last date and it will calculate the windows for in-person dates, the mail in dates and the online dates. 

4 hours ago, eggers said:

Yes correct. If use 'online reporting' U have up to 14 days before due date, but cannot report online during last 7 days for some reason?? 

And if in the likely event you are unsuccessful online, you are too late for the mail in. Sod's law.

• Like 1

On June 13, 2019 at 2:44 PM, ubonjoe said:

it is still 15 days before or 7 days after including the report date in the count.

Sorry to put this in here Joe, but I find it impossible to start a new thread. Just talked with a friend in Phuket who went in last week to get the info for marriage extension. Went in today with the paperwork and they showed him a new list of requirements and it was different to a week ago. On the new list you could no longer use the 40,000 baht a month for a year, only the 400,000 in the bank. When he pointed out that he was shown differently last week, the officer said it has changed since then. Now through some complicated combination of him working he can get the extension, but it is based on his earnings.

joe, is this a first for the marriage extension?

Also the American lady who works at Phuket Immigration said people are leaving there in droves because they don't have the money etc.

8 hours ago, thewaggaringa said:

I'm leaving the country (with re-entry permit), 6 days after I'm due to report. Can anyone tell me if I'd have any issues at this time, if I didn't report beforehand? As I'd be within the 7 day window. Would be flying from Samui to Singapore.

Technically the 7 days is to do the report.

No problem with leaving the country without doing one since they do not look for them at departure immigration.

But if you local offices notices you did not do the report before leaving they could fine you 2000 baht for not doing it when doing your first report after returning to the country.