? re TM30 online form printout

Just back from Savannakhet TV run tonite. (writing report for separate post tomorrow)

Finished filling out online TM30 w/ GF.

**So how do I get an official printout or detailed copy/receipt of this entry?**

Could not find this print function anywhere on the page where I am now officially listed at this residence.

I was under the impression I need a hardcopy or, if staying at a hotel, I could request a copy upon checking in.

afaik no hard copy needed by law - however i heard there's some kind of overview in the menu.

They can check in the database if you are registered there, that's all that's. 

Demanding a receipt is prolly to rip you off, same for tm6 forms - u can just print them yourself before you leave using the etm6 app or use one of the many blank ones at the airport, still they sometimes demand that rubbish is in your passport...

• Like 1

No, you cannot nor do not get any sort of receipt if a hotel files a TM30 for you.

No, the online system does not generate "receipts" for you to carry. You do not have to prove a valid TM filing with a piece of paper. Any IO can view your record and see the status.

You can search for your filing, do a screen capture, print or store if it makes you feel better.

Main menu, Search and view information (folder icon), Search for information on alien registration (Search TM30).

• Like 2

afaik no hard copy needed by law - however i heard there's some kind of overview in the menu.
They can check in the database if you are registered there, that's all that's. 

Demanding a receipt is prolly to rip you off, same for tm6 forms - u can just print them yourself before you leave using the etm6 app or use one of the many blank ones at the airport, still they sometimes demand that rubbish is in your passport...

Good info! Thanks for the heads up on the app. Had no idea it existed! :)

No, you cannot nor do not get any sort of receipt if a hotel files a TM30 for you.

No, the online system does not generate "receipts" for you to carry. You do not have to prove a valid TM filing with a piece of paper. Any IO can view your record and see the status.

You can search for your filing, do a screen capture, print or store if it makes you feel better.

Main menu, Search and view information (folder icon), Search for information on alien registration (Search TM30).

Thanks! Did a screen grab just to show her account info + my info below! Hopefully never need it.

Making trip to Ubon Immigration next week just to see what it’s like there, etc..

I have registered with the TM 30 online system. Got the username and password ok. Actually did a on line report but neglected to do a screen copy. Now more than a month has gone by and I cannot recall the date of the report. The search function only allows a 7 day search. How can I find my report? Try from dates back a month or two and use every 7 days in the search?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

The search function only allows a 7 day search.

Yes.

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

How can I find my report? Try from dates back a month or two and use every 7 days in the search?

Yes.

That was easy.

• Haha 1