Who Would You Support

mrbojangles

I admire the way Arsenal play football, when they do. I started to admire the way they got rid off that temperament that seemed to follow them everywhere, until recently. I admire that they are the only team left to have never been relegated from the top flight.
Also, I didn't get a response from MrB about my last but one post, I thought I bled my heart dry I did....! :D

Sorry me ol mucker i've been off line for a couple of days. It's nice to see that i squeezed a bit of admiration for another club out of you :D

thankyou boys :D:bah: MrBojangles, Thaipauly, BB :bah:

and particularly my fav rival :o REDRUS

No worries MiG. Although my biggest hate about Arsenal is that whinging goalkeeper. He's about 6'10" and he's always tring to play up about getting fouled whenever there is a corner. Jasus he was complaining about Dickov bullying him once (all 4'8" of him) :o:D

For me.. Derby County..grew up there as a child.. one Uncle supporting United,, the other County.. the Uncle supporting United had more money I think as he took me to my first Utd match in 1958!..No regrets of course.. :o

Go on mucky, give us your alternative Premiership side. Jeez, it's hard getting any info out of you red's :D

ok my alternate side would be villa,,, my dad bought me a villa kit as a young lad, he new i wanted a united one but the villa one was on special, my old man is a little kin eow, lol.

so i have always had a soft spot for them and i have seen united at villa about 10 times and always loved going there, in the 70's we used to take well over 10,000 each time.

i say villa as you ask for premiership side, but i would have followed stockport county,used to go a lot of county games as they played on friday night's this was in the 70's,had a lot of good mats who went watch county even though they new me and my mates where reds,they never gave us any bother.

Go on mucky, give us your alternative Premiership side. Jeez, it's hard getting any info out of you red's :o

Oh, O.K. then.. Arsenal.. in recent years they have played some beautiful football.. anyway, looks like Derby will be a Premiership side next season.. :D

would support Everton, as my Grandad supported them and used to watch them with him on t.v as a kid. My other Grandad was a little younger and a season ticket holder at Chelsea so would get to go to games with him and get programme every saturday, that and the fact a lot of mates at school were Chelsea made me support them first

Arsenal.. in recent years they have played some beautiful football..

:o

To be honest M1G, i'm not at all surprised by the amount of people saying Arsenal would be their choice if they couldn't support their current team. I tried it in the pub last week during a match and the outcome was about the same.

I am surprised that no one has said they would support United?

Arsenal.. in recent years they have played some beautiful football..

:D

To be honest M1G, i'm not at all surprised by the amount of people saying Arsenal would be their choice if they couldn't support their current team. I tried it in the pub last week during a match and the outcome was about the same.

I am surprised that no one has said they would support United?

No you're not, I'm not....!

Don't want you anyway,....., blahhhhh.... :o

:D

redrus