Video: Russian tourist dies after late night smash with "gang of ten Arab motorcycles"

webfact

5 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

The local Thais are racing around pattaya and Jomtien all day and night.

way more of them then the Arab and Russian idiots doing it.

Cops don't give a toss about anything.

R.I.P Lady.

overstays ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You are spot on 

We had complaining to police meny times 

They racing on 2 road in jomtien every night 

And police send one car up and down one time mostly about 22.00

And say they not see anything ofcores not they racing from midnight to 02.30 

Meny Thai people complaining but nothing happens 

To live here is a nightmare 

Take some videos and set it online or send it to some Pattaya news sites. Then the police starts acting.

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Move -out !

So you mean that is OK for this people just to do what they want and people can just move away 

do you know there are over 3000+ unit in this small area and people buy condo's for retirement 

You just say let bad people win 

I just find your answer discussing 

50 minutes ago, Henrik Andersen said:

No they will not meny of our thai friends had already did that 

Actually, you are not being honest. The authorities do something from time to time. So then the riders find a different area to have their fun. So instead of zooming around that smaller area, they head out on the open roads, leading to the accident with the Russian tourist.

22 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Actually, you are not being honest. The authorities do something from time to time. So then the riders find a different area to have their fun. So instead of zooming around that smaller area, they head out on the open roads, leading to the accident with the Russian tourist.

Well then apparently they are not doing enough !

Foreign trash that dares racing in residential areas on heavy bikes should be immediately deported and blacklisted.

Talking about "bad guys out"...  ho, right.. that is reserved for loyal western tourists who visit too often or fail reporting on time..

13 hours ago, Speedhump said:

LISTEN. Arab males are Arab males, whatever country. I lived in the Gulf for 12 years and visited/did business for many before that. A large percentage are overgrown children with no sense of risk or responsibility. At least, as far as I know, they don't tend to bring their guns here. 

Only 12 years! I did over 20. So I have no need to listen to you. Don't disagree though, I just distinguish between them. No way is an Egyptian the same as a Saudi. You could just as well be describing Thai males.

Another triumph for Pattaya Plod; the invisible arm of law enforcement.  If they introduced a night shift these speedsters would be caught.  Cops here knock off at 4pm on Friday for a long weekend which lasts seven days.

31 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Only 12 years! I did over 20. So I have no need to listen to you. Don't disagree though, I just distinguish between them. No way is an Egyptian the same as a Saudi. You could just as well be describing Thai males.

You're correct. What I meant was GCC Arabs. thanks. 

18 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

The local Thais are racing around pattaya and Jomtien all day and night.

way more of them then the Arab and Russian idiots doing it.

Cops don't give a toss about anything.

R.I.P Lady.

No no it's a world class Family Resort, we have been told this already.....!!!!

Seems I didn't read the original article properly. Didn't realise that she was on foot. So it was one of those idiots on a big bike. 

20.png.9f43e76f079471744d22096541b9ebc3.png

Possibly an older person signed for the bike and handed it over to the younger riders.

13 hours ago, JamJar said:

2road in jomtien 

Bikers have used for over 1 year because they know police are lazy and when police car come with blinking light on so bikers just stop wait 5min to police gone 

You not live here in this area??? 

5 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

2road in jomtien 

Bikers have used for over 1 year because they know police are lazy and when police car come with blinking light on so bikers just stop wait 5min to police gone 

You not live here in this area??? 

It's not just Arabs that use that road for speeding. I've seen a Thai wrap his bike around a tree there. He was lucky enough to walk away. Looked drunk. Russians also used to like to ride fast bikes around town.

Used to see idiot westerners do the same on Samui too. 

My point is that idiots on those fast bikes, look for stretches to open up. I don't distinguish between Arab, Thai or Russian idiot. An idiot is an idiot.

My only problem with some of the posts, was the perceived hatred of Arabs, as opposed to just being idiots who are annoying residents and putting peoples lives in danger.

Wasn't there a British lad of 17 on Phuket who came to an unfortunate end under similar circumstances, earlier this year?

Allegedly an older friend rented the bike for him under his details, just like happened in Pattaya.

My point is that it is about reckless young people. A trait of which most of us were guilty when young.

I'm not making excuses for them, just being realistic. 

1 hour ago, LongTang said:

These new are from 2017 !

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/990841-troops-police-warn-arab-road-racers-in-pattaya/

Something serious has to be done  :post-4641-1156693976:

You are confirming exactly what I have been asserting. That they were confined to that area. But because of complaints and "something being done about it", they have spread out to different areas. 

The difficulty is that not every Arab that rent a bike is using it to race. So what are you going to do? Follow every Arab that rents a bike?

I am just stating the facts. Don't confuse that with me agreeing with anti-social behaviour. if some idiot was revving a bike at 5am, waking me up too early, I wouldn't be happy either.

Find a suitable place to play with minimal disturbance to others. I guess in their mind, parts of Jomtien's Second Road at night is a suitable place. Certainly better than Thappraya, which is just idiotic.

8 hours ago, JamJar said:

20.png.9f43e76f079471744d22096541b9ebc3.png

Possibly an older person signed for the bike and handed it over to the younger riders.

Do you honestly believe that? As well as learning to read properly, can i suggest you think a bit more before coming out with more absurd nonsense

27 minutes ago, Kenchamp said:

Do you honestly believe that? 

Yes, I also have other information that I am not posting here. When I wrote that I didn't read the article properly, I didn't mean the article here.

I have other sources.

Do you have information that suggests otherwise or are you just Trolling?

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Egyptians are not arabs, so what is your point ???? ??

The Kuwaiti in BPH doesn't have money to pay his bills there, so has had to appeal to friends and family.

There goes the 'rich Arab' fallacy.

The victim, of course her name has been misspelt by all reporting media, was wearing gold jewellery which at some point was removed from her person.

Denials of it's existence persisted until a photograph that was taken for the purposes of identification by a concerned bystander was produced, showing the victim wearing said jewellery at a crucial point of the proceedings. Suddenly they remembered that she was wearing the jewellery and it was produced.

People from her home city of Khabarovsk are of course appalled and are writing of boycotting Thailand as being too dangerous.

Archived