German expat demands officials do something about noisey swallows

I've seen plenty of Swifts around but I haven't a free flying Swallow yet. Going to take the police some time to track down those noisy swifts although they could try a traffic light section on the main road somewhere. ????

13 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

And then the Chinese eat the nests that have been shat on by the flying rats. Aroooyyyyy!!!

Yep, of course they just pluck 'em off the wall and chow down.

Ignoramus. It's one of the most expensive gastronomic items on the planet.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I am not sure you understand what is happening. Someone put a building there to attract swallows thousands of them to get their nest. That is farming.. should farming be allowed in residential area's. Just wonder how nice you would be if a farmer set up shop with pigs next to your house for instance ?

It happened to my wife in her village years ago. You're right they can't do this in a residential area. She called the general gov. help line and they came in about a week and shut it down. The bird noises were keeping little ones awake was the main complaint.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Traubert said:

It's one of the most expensive gastronomic items on the planet.

Even more expensive than tiger dick? The stuff Chinese gobble down is disgusting, regardless of how much they pay for it.

• Like 1

This  person is  running a  business  from a residential  area, this is the latest "fad" remember  MR  BUN? they stink they are  noisy, I live in the country they have just built a  massive house soley for these  birds, fortunately not  by  me.

Close it  down, its not nature its  for money.

• Like 1