Craziest weekend of my life and now I am packing my bags!!

Just now, madmen said:
1 hour ago, ianezy0 said:
I am guessing he is a young guy who’s had a hell of a good time.
It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here emoji4.png
Oh to be young again...he he

The old ones would be back in the room @ 7.01 pm after 200 baht blown at happy hour

Over in Cambodia we drink until we drop with beer at 50c a glass, 200bht would be 14 glasses!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ianezy0 said:

I am guessing he is a young guy who’s had a hell of a good time.

It’s us old ones that think, geez for 150k I could have bought this, that or it would have lasted me a long time here ????

Oh to be young again...he he

Yep, definitely a young 'un who had a blast.

The good thing about being a young pup is you don't worry about the realities of life until you are back at work the next day sporting a helluva hangover and wondering why your bank account is empty!

...now how am I going to pay my rent check on Friday?? LOL

15 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Yep, definitely a young 'un who had a blast.

The good thing about being a young pup is you don't worry about the realities of life until you are back at work the next day sporting a helluva hangover and wondering why your bank account is empty!

...now how am I going to pay my rent check on Friday?? LOL

The good thing about being a troll is that you can say you spent 150,000 baht in a weekend.

Lets break it down. Assume Pattaya  - beers average 100 baht (up and down average with happy hours etc). Include lady drinks....lets say 300 baht a drink. Assume  5 drinks an hour - 1500 baht.. Say 12 drinks  and go out to party say 5000 baht maybe include bar fine in this. Now we still have to spend 145,000 baht.

A bit of a challenge but doable.  Coilineill managed to take 8 ladies home so there is another 10k in bar fines and that is possibly being generous.

Now we have 135,000 baht to spend on boom boom.

In a weekend?

The OP is either bullshitting or a fool.

• Thanks 2

Some of you doubters ought to sit in bar and ring the bell a few times a night, say 15 lady drinks and 10 random strangers, some hotels you take a girl back you can pay an additional room charge, drinking all day in a bar usually means you are ordering food - not just for yourself

Plus I think the guy is approaching middle age and has just had his dream weekend

Yep if you have it and you wanna spend it 150k is doable

• Like 1