Harris goes after Biden on race in U.S. presidential debate

rooster59

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Anyone saying "the loony Democrats" is not in the class of people that would ever support any democrat anyway. A lot of so called radical ideas (such as universal health care access) are a LOT more popular than you think. 

Off course you are quite correct as usual- I have noticed that in your fuzzy liberal world you see all those you do not agree with as being heretics and the way you deal with heretics is to ostracize them, insult them, shout them down and ultimately try to muzzle them.

As usual your position is based more on emotions than facts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Off course you are quite correct as usual- I have noticed that in your fuzzy liberal world you see all those you do not agree with as being heretics and the way you deal with heretics is to ostracize them, insult them, shout them down and ultimately try to muzzle them.
Says the one hurling the non fact that the democrats are loony.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

She explicitly said he wasn't a racist. And somehow that becomes she implied he was a racist?

.. the scenario is as a Dem team this is the strongest force against Trump.... She proclaims, that Almighty Biden, is a brother, and they still lose to CS 45. 

a new star was born, praised cnn fake news host the loony harris, who only confronted biden with her kiddee story what a crap. i 'd call her disgusting harris for her despicable performance and unfounded attacks on honourable judge kavaughnor during his confirmation hearing.

wbr

roobaa01

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

a new star was born, praised cnn fake news host the loony harris, who only confronted biden with her kiddee story what a crap. i 'd call her disgusting harris for her despicable performance and unfounded attacks on honourable judge kavaughnor during his confirmation hearing.

wbr

roobaa01

Translation -- 

"trump" fans -- fake news

Everyone else -- fact based mainstream media

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Translation -- 

"trump" fans -- fake news

Everyone else -- fact based mainstream media

tucker carlson 28062019 for cnn host etc, fox and friends ,hannity for the judge hearing all on youtube.com

wbr

roobaa01

• Like 1

2 hours ago, porphyry said:

Some who characterizes democrats as loony seems to be precisely the kind of person you accuse Jingthing of being. That you seem unconscious of this obvious fact says all we need to know about the quality of your criticisms.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rhys said:

.. the scenario is as a Dem team this is the strongest force against Trump.... She proclaims, that Almighty Biden, is a brother, and they still lose to CS 45. 

Another visitor from the future? Got any stock tips?

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Some who characterizes democrats as loony seems to be precisely the kind of person you accuse Jingthing of being. That you seem unconscious of this obvious fact says all we need to know about the quality of your criticisms.

Do you know what a White Knight is?

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, Jingthing said:

Anyone saying "the loony Democrats" is not in the class of people that would ever support any democrat anyway. A lot of so called radical ideas (such as universal health care access) are a LOT more popular than you think. 

Universal healthcare is a brilliant idea, but costs taxpayers a lot. So long as the Dems insist that non citizens will be covered, it's probably a non starter far as taxpayers are concerned.

If the Dem candidates stop saying they want non citizens covered, they MIGHT be on a winner.

Even so, the emphasis on minority issues like gender diversity and other suchlike radical agendas which appeal mainly to the coastal regions will still ensure that middle America votes against any Dem candidate that insists on such. Repeat of the last election where people voted against HRC rather than for Trump.

On 6/28/2019 at 2:58 PM, Berkshire said:

President Obama warned about this....the "circular firing squad."  Every time the Dems attack one another, Trump is loving it. 

I think he was referring to a circle jerk.... roflmao

On 6/29/2019 at 2:28 AM, Cryingdick said:

Don't worry Harris will get dumped under the bus soon.

Apparently not. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/01/harris-warren-debate-poll-1392964

"Kamala Harris has rocketed into the top tier of the Democratic presidential primary, while Joe Biden’s once double-digit lead has crumbled in a national poll taken after last week’s debate.

The CNN/SRSS poll, which was released on Monday and conducted entirely after the first two Democratic presidential primary debates last week, has Harris, the California senator in second place, among Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents who are registered to vote, at 17 percent."

Edited by petemoss
  • Haha 1

I am not American and I am not really rooting for anyone, but of course, I am curious as to who will win the Dem. nomination (and then of course as to who will win the Presidency).

I am pretty sure the poll-lead of 'Status Quo' Joe will get smaller and smaller soon; and he will possibly be overtaken by at least another candidate, at least in some polls. How much polls will matter is another thing of course.

• 2 weeks later...
She explicitly said he wasn't a racist. And somehow that becomes she implied he was a racist?

It’s like when you preface a statement about someone lying with: “I’m not calling you a liar, but...” and then go on to call them a liar.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

It’s like when you preface a statement about someone lying with: “I’m not calling you a liar, but...” and then go on to call them a liar.

He knows that. Not sure why he's pretending that he doesn't. I guess cuz he just likes arguing with people.

Harris is such a hypocrite. She attacks Biden on busing, comes out hard for busing and then a few days later flip-flops on her own position on busing.

Kamala Harris hit Biden hard at debates, and then flip flopped on the issue she beat him over

"It's disappointing that Senator Harris chose to distort Vice President Biden's position on busing," tweeted Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield, "particularly now that she is tying herself in knots trying not to answer the very question she posed to him!"

It was just a publicity stunt to score some political points and it worked. 

Oh, and is she for or against Medicare for all? How about the elimination of private insurance? It depends on the day of the week I guess.

Edited by Silurian
  • Like 1