What is your favorite drink?

What's your drink?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I gave up alcohol years ago.  On the odd occasion I go to a bar I drink either soda water or sometimes tonic water with ice and lemon.  My everyday drink at home is heavily diluted fruit juice.  Put about a cm into the bottom of a 1.25l bottle, top up with water and place in the fridge.  

• Like 2

Drank Coke Light/Diet/Zero for too many years & have, for the most part, weaned myself off in favor of water....

I'll still have some if out for a meal as it enhances the taste of some foods.....

However - now it has lost it's appeal for me and tastes over sweetened if without food to go along with it....

On rare occasions I will have a rum & coke.....

I don't drink coffee, so breakfast always includes a nice cold glass of non fat milk = boring huh....

No.  1   Coke Zero.  2 or 3 small bottles a day with ice.

No. 2   Cold water.

No. 3.  Cup of tea with milk (one when I wake up and one in the evening).

No 4.  When I am in the mood I like the green tea and green tea blends which I brew from the leaves and drink hot or cold (never adding milk or sugar) but this is less than once a week.

For alcohol its the good old SangSom Thai rum with soda water and ice.  Occasionally a Gin and Tonic.  

Hate beer, coffee and any sweet sugary drinks (even though I have a sweet tooth just can't stand sweet drinks).  Also don't like wine anymore... probably to do with the climate and temperatures.. and now they just all taste too acidic or sweet for me.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, vogie said:

My homemade Irish Cream (Baileys), as good as, if not better than the original, at a fraction of the price, so moreish though.

You need to use a spoon to eat ice cream, so it is not a drink, or

I would have put it down as my favourite.

No all time favourites here:

Buddy Dean coffee 63 baht sachets. 3 a day but the first one is always a double.

Snowy weizen one of these newish weiz beers. Pretty decent. Treat myself to one every few days.

Leo soda water - 24 pack. Every 10 days.

Fruit juices 100% ones. Normally mango or guava. Good to mix with soda.

Listerine- I don't drink it but I use it 3-4 times a day so I may as well be.

4 litres of Crystal per day.

Edited by Mikisteel

Big difference between 'favourite drink' and 'thing you drink most often'.

Favourite would be any good cocktail.

But I drink water far more than I drink cocktails, hell I drink more beer than good cocktails given that a good cocktail in this town can cost 400++

20 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Can't beat a long cold drink........of water, when parched.

No being an alcohol user I enjoy the occasional ice cold Pepsi O%

or fruit juice. ????

Ditto on the ice cold water especially after a nice intense work-out in the gym.  <slurp> "Yen sabai!"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

More than one "favorite", it's really depending of circumstances and for example food.

However, apple or pear cider – but not brewed on beer, I don't like beer, Carlsberg's "Somersby" is a fine example – is delicious, and it don't need to be with alcohol; i.e. you can have cider with very low alcohol content of less than one percent, even a good sparkling apple juice, like "Appletiser", could work.

However, I enjoy a glass of wine – different sorts for different occasions – but if drinking alcohol when partying I prefer the FMP-specialty: Vodka-Shark...????

24 minutes ago, khunPer said:

However, apple or pear cider – but not brewed on beer, I don't like beer, Carlsberg's "Somersby" is a fine example – is delicious, and it don't need to be with alcohol; i.e. you can have cider with very low alcohol content of less than one percent, even a good sparkling apple juice, like "Appletiser", could work.

However, I enjoy a glass of wine – different sorts for different occasions – but if drinking alcohol when partying I prefer the FMP-specialty: Vodka-Shark...????

Please tell me when and where your party is...

So I can leave the country

12 hours ago, Mikisteel said:

No all time favourites here:

Buddy Dean coffee 63 baht sachets. 3 a day but the first one is always a double.

Snowy weizen one of these newish weiz beers. Pretty decent. Treat myself to one every few days.

Leo soda water - 24 pack. Every 10 days.

Fruit juices 100% ones. Normally mango or guava. Good to mix with soda.

Listerine- I don't drink it but I use it 3-4 times a day so I may as well be.

4 litres of Crystal per day

Crystal Meth?

• Haha 2

On 6/30/2019 at 5:08 PM, jak2002003 said:

No.  1   Coke Zero.  2 or 3 small bottles a day with ice.

No. 2   Cold water.

No. 3.  Cup of tea with milk (one when I wake up and one in the evening).

No 4.  When I am in the mood I like the green tea and green tea blends which I brew from the leaves and drink hot or cold (never adding milk or sugar) but this is less than once a week.

For alcohol its the good old SangSom Thai rum with soda water and ice.  Occasionally a Gin and Tonic.  

Hate beer, coffee and any sweet sugary drinks (even though I have a sweet tooth just can't stand sweet drinks).  Also don't like wine anymore... probably to do with the climate and temperatures.. and now they just all taste too acidic or sweet for me.  

I agree- wine has lost its charm....

• Like 1