Half-Canadian ‘Fahsai’ is new Miss Thailand Universe

webfact

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

We're the ones paying for sex, not them.

If I'd had no money and waited for women to shag me because of my good looks, I'd still be a virgin.

I don't need to be a top chef, to like my dinner.

Or a famous movie director to enjoy a film.

A woman's main uses uses are sex toy, mother, and child carer, tired of the soy-boy liberal nonsense that they are anything else. Not to mention, she's the one who paraded herself around semi-naked in this competition.

Dear lord, do you really believe all that you wrote in that final paragraph?

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that in Thailand the popularity of 'look khreungs' (most of them anyway) will never diminish. Never.

I think she is quite attractive. I wouldn't say 'very attractive', but quite attractive. Of course, opinions will vary.

Hey what, there are many pretty girls wandering about. Only she contested and won.

Then even with further contesting, some one wins and the others are out.

I remember the Columbian or was it Venezuelan woman with her long lovely black hair, she was my favourite, but didnt win,  

ANd yeah in daily live you see women and they are really gorgeous to see, but dont contest in pageant contests so dont win.

Some people judge and thats it. Deal with it

15 hours ago, Thechook said:

Tall, white and looks caucasian.  Why doesn't Thailand use real Thais in these contests?  This has to be a slap in the face for thais

Probably because of their English speaking abilities in advertisements. Thai speaker gets 60 million understanding the dialogue and English gets more like 900 million understanding the dialogue.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 4:48 PM, Isaanbiker said:

I'm sorry to say that but my wife looks much better in bikini. And she's 48 now....

And if I go to the Sunday market later I'll see hundreds of better looking girls. 

Faisah.jpg

Better looking women everywhere ?

This is why 99% of foreigners that I meet in Thailand have ugly GF / wives that I would not even touch after 20 years in jail ? 5555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

3.8 mbath Volkswagen?? which one? Only the Touareg qualifies in price, but then with EU taxes. All though i see the Scirocco is doing 2.4 mbath in Thailand ?!

I was wondering the exact same thing lol

16 hours ago, BobbyL said:

So what? Does that mean I can't make a comment on it? 

No, of course, it doesn't but it does make your comment that was judging their attractiveness, in the context of a Miss Thailand Universe report, pointless.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:20 PM, Sonhia said:

Half Thai by birth but not 100% Thai.

Miss Half Thailand, would be more an appropriate title.

As with most things in Thailand, not much is really 100% Thai.

For such a proud nation in want of looking Western makes me laugh...

100% Thai by birth and right, 50%  Thai genetically; she's still a Thai.   Why are you now saying that she is half Thai, why not condemn her as being half Canadian?

The proud Thai nation has shown no desire to look western.

• Confused 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, Kasane said:

Again Western corporations exploiting Thai's shallowness.

Did you miss the "Universe" part of the title of the competition? 

"Western corporations exploiting the world's shallowness" would be more accurate if you want to have an unjustified dig a something.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, Brigand said:

With 17.5 million baht collectively in winnings at stake, then anyone would be a lunatic to think this is a fair playing field and all is as it should seem ... all an event in BS with the regular garbage here in charge of everything.

So why not cut the BS and have the balls to say what you actually mean?

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:20 PM, Sonhia said:

Half Thai by birth but not 100% Thai.

Miss Half Thailand, would be more an appropriate title.

As with most things in Thailand, not much is really 100% Thai.

For such a proud nation in want of looking Western makes me laugh...

Another one of the very odd remarks coming from someone else who doesn't seem aware that their genetics, and this girl's, go back to Africa.

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:36 AM, Thechook said:

Tall, white and looks caucasian.  Why doesn't Thailand use real Thais in these contests?  This has to be a slap in the face for thais

Not particularly tall, she's wearing heels, not particularly white, she's wearing make-up and she is a real Thai. 

Thailand uses those who choose to enter the competition, Thailand doesn't decide the entrants!

• Sad 1

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 4:35 AM, CharlieH said:

Doesn't matter what she looks like really, what matters is who she knows and how much money they have. Anything can be bought here, including titles.

So why don't you just say who it is that she knows, how much money she has and how she used it, if your claim to know so much about how corrupt you're suggesting that she is has any credibility?

9 hours ago, plfomylo said:

Better looking women everywhere ?

This is why 99% of foreigners that I meet in Thailand have ugly GF / wives that I would not even touch after 20 years in jail ? 5555

After twenty years in jail your bum would probably be a bit different to what it is now so you wouldn't feel attracted to a Thai lady,  nor they to you  ????????

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Did you miss the "Universe" part of the title of the competition? 

"Western corporations exploiting the world's shallowness" would be more accurate if you want to have an unjustified dig a something.

That's even better. But I was alluding to her holding Christian Doir bag. This corp adds no value to human lives except play on vanity.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Kasane said:

That's even better. But I was alluding to her holding Christian Doir bag. This corp adds no value to human lives except play on vanity.

Female vanity ........ hardly any men play that game (and most of them are homosexuals).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Female vanity ........ hardly any men play that game (and most of them are homosexuals).

Don't forget the ever increasing population of Lady Boys though.

Edited by geoffbezoz

On 6/30/2019 at 4:29 PM, tominbkk said:

Weird looking. So many beautiful Thai women, don’t know why they allow a foreigner to enter?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Most Thai women are under 1.5 metres. Just too short to make an impact standing up.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:43 AM, Kasane said:

"This corp adds no value to human lives except play on vanity".

Really?    The corporation that owns Dior gave $200,000,000 to aid the rebuilding of Notre Dame, provides annual education grants and sponsorship and built the Louis Vuitton Foundation nonprofit museum and cultural centre; they don't count for anything?