Thai women beauty

Your wife is indeed very attractive and has aged remarkably well. More importantly, her face seems to reflect a pleasant disposition and quiet intelligence. I do sincerely wish you and your wife continued happiness. I would, however, caution against the advisability of generalizing about how well Thai women age based on one woman's appearance.

What role wealth and a leisurely lifestyle played in her ability to hold back the hands of time would be my first question. Needless to say, the average Thai woman does not enjoy all the lifestyle perks which your wife has probably enjoyed: access to healthy food, clean water, medical and dental care, exercise facilities (gyms/swimming pools), trips to spas and beauty salons, upscale vacations, or the luxury of controlling sun and farm chemical exposure, avoiding manual labor, or just the lower levels of stress which come from not having to worry about money as much, etc.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

Your wife is indeed very attractive and has aged remarkably well. More importantly, her face seems to reflect a pleasant disposition and quiet intelligence. I do sincerely wish you and your wife continued happiness. I would, however, caution against the advisability of generalizing about how well Thai women age based on one woman's appearance.

What role wealth and a leisurely lifestyle played in her ability to hold back the hands of time would be my first question. Needless to say, the average Thai woman does not enjoy all the lifestyle perks which your wife has probably enjoyed: access to healthy food, clean water, medical and dental care, exercise facilities (gyms/swimming pools), trips to spas and beauty salons, upscale vacations, or the luxury of controlling sun and farm chemical exposure, avoiding manual labor, or just the lower levels of stress which come from not having to worry about money as much, etc.

Your comments are appreciated.  Certainly in later years money has not been a worry in the US.  She grew up in humble surroundings.  Her (mostly single) Mom had a bunch of kids, and my wife cooked and cared for her younger siblings while her Mom sold vegetables.  She started cooking at around age 5.  She worked as a seamstress, among other things, so she wasn't out in the sun.  She does eat sensibly and is a great cook, at least for Thai/Vietnamese food.

Never any spas or gyms or beauty salons that I recall.  We did take a vacations, mostly with the kids.  Hardly upscale, 555.  She raised our 2 boys and worked part-time for many years.

When we met, she was living in this neighborhood in Loei a few meters from here, though the old house is gone.  That might be their old kitchen porch on the right.

image.jpeg.4d8e8fb60b87d697aeea5f9ff447e161.jpeg