Caught by social media: German expat who helped Thai wife sell BBQ chicken to be deported - he's wanted by Interpol

webfact

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, webfact said:

Fernsebner’s wife blamed ‘social media’ for her husband’s arrest. 

She said that if he hadn’t been photographed selling the BBQ chicken, he probably wouldn’t have been caught

Kinda sounds like the end of a Scooby Doo episode - "he would've gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky reporters"

This story is rotten in both ways..

Why did the the police had to check on him anyway??

I guess positive stories about farangs are unacceptable to the Thai authorities, If not for his criminal backround then they would have surly deported for working illegally.

9 minutes ago, LongTang said:

I guess positive stories about farangs are unacceptable to the Thai authorities, If not for his criminal backround then they would have surly deported for working illegally.

Good that they checked on him.

2 hours ago, londonthai said:

so his wife knew he was on interpol list.

how immigration and consulates gave him visas and extension for 2 years? who he bribed? 

I doubt he bribed anybody, certainly not the Germans, if nobody checks nothing is found. He stuck his head up above the daisies, not a good idea here.

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung,it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out!

He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him! 

1) Not everyone who drops shit on you is your enemy. 
2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend. 
3) And when you're in deep shit, keep your mouth shut! and stay away from social media !

2 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

But the cops looking into him because he flipped a sausage on a stall, shows the utter contempt they have for foreigners, who they only want spending money. 

The 1946 movie Treasure of the Sierra Madre was based on a  B. Traven  book  published in 1927 ....

Fred C. Dobbs:
You know, if I was a native, I'd get me a can of shoe polish and I'd be in business. They'd never let a gringo. ........... You try shining shoes in the street, selling lemonade out of bucket, and your hash is settled.

Bob Curtin:
Yeah, and the natives would hound and pester you to death.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

92 years later .........It's still the same human nature, Just a different location.............

1 hour ago, LongTang said:

You people are unbelievable. It doesn't matter what the Thai police do, they're always wrong in your eyes. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Are you seriously complaining about a wanted pedophile getting arrested after police did a check on him? Would it have been better if they didn't check on him? Would he have had anything to fear if he hadn't done anything wrong?

Ever notice the foreign criminals hiding here have the IQ of a brick ? I just met one today with his bar girl in from Pattaya in Laos. Tries to get a new visa at the Thai Consulate . Lucky or unlucky for him i never heard or saw the final outcome. Bar girl takes him to a shop that assists with visas. Bar girl admits to me that he had a black stamp in his passport and entered Laos illegally by boat. I saw him enter the shop and never came out. My hunch is: (1) the Lao Military dragged him off. (2) He attempted to reenter Thailand via boat and got dragged off. (3) Is currently in hiding. He is a Brit and my hunch is i will see him in the news or on Thaivisa very soon.

My question is. Why does Thai Immigration allow so many foreign criminals to enter and then Interpol has to contact them later to jail and deport them ? In my opinion many foreign criminals you can spot a mile away. Pattaya is like fish in a barrel.

1 hour ago, LongTang said:

15 minutes ago, Myran said:

You people are unbelievable. It doesn't matter what the Thai police do, they're always wrong in your eyes. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Are you seriously complaining about a wanted pedophile getting arrested after police did a check on him? Would it have been better if they didn't check on him? Would he have had anything to fear if he hadn't done anything wrong?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or you just like to ignore the facts that make you uncomfortable?

I said This story is rotten in both ways, so Don't put words into my mouth !

Only a blind person (or a farang hating one) will not see the police pattern here.

And another one bites the dust, I am not wanted by any government that I know of have been coming and going and living in Thailand for 20 years never been stopped or questioned by a cop except at the usual road block. If anyone uses their brain has no need to be famous or even popular it really should be no problem to live out ones life with out much interaction with the police in this country

33 minutes ago, LongTang said:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem or you just like to ignore the facts that make you uncomfortable?

Only a blind person (or a farang hating one) will not see the police pattern here.

What pattern ??? Allowing criminals in and later having to track them down again and toss them out? Just like they allowed that Brit out of prison after he chopped up a bar girl and then tries to reenter to kill again. This country is infested with them.

4 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

What pattern ??? Allowing criminals in and later having to track them down again and toss them out? Just like they allowed that Brit out of prison after he chopped up a bar girl and then tries to reenter to kill again. This country is infested with them.

The pattern that you so joyfully take upon yourself to maintain.

The percentage of foreign criminals here is tiny in relation to all the foreign tourists and expats staying here, But by all means, don't let it get in the way of smearing everyone with your anti-foreign comments.

59 minutes ago, LongTang said:

He said while completely ignoring everything I wrote.

And what terrible pattern would that be? The one where they do their job by checking what people are up to and arresting them in case they've done something wrong?

The Thai police could solve world hunger, destroy ISIS and repair the ozone layer, and you people would still complain about it and make up ulterior motives. Complain when it's called for, not when they're doing what they're supposed to.

4 hours ago, NightSky said:

Surely this was some kind of setup to portray foreigners in a bad way? If not its surely a coincidence the same guy in the news is later found to be on the run..

You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure there's lots more hiding in LOS

Archived