Wissanu warns politicians, senators not to rock fragile govt boat

snoop1130

Wissanu warns politicians, senators not to rock fragile govt boat

By The Nation

9ed3e48b746948feb6d5dc337d283075.jpeg

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam on Tuesday advised members of a new coalition government to work together in order to help prevent their "boat" from sinking, which he said would damage the entire country.

He also warned senators that they would also suffer from the impacts of a government collapse if they failed to perform their duties properly.

"The new government is like a new boat. But this new boat will have difficulty moving forward. Unlike in the old boat, the captain now has to please his crew members," Wissanu said.

Warming to the analogy, he said that the slim majority in the House of Representatives meant the new government "boat" helmed by General Prayut Chan-o-cha would be in danger of being swamped by water.

"Rather than posing dangers, this situation will keep the occupants alert. What's important is that the captain, his crew and the passengers have to work together," Wissanu said.

"They need to help bail the water out, or at least stay calm and pray. Don't make trouble. If the boat capsizes, they all will suffer and the whole country will be in trouble," he added.

"I also would like to tell the senators something. Although they are not among the crew or passengers of the boat, they will also be affected if it sinks. So they should do their duties properly, for the benefit of the public."

Wissanu, now in charge of the government's legal affairs, is expected to become part of the new coalition government.

Source: http://www.nationthailand.com/news/30372168

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand  2019-07-02
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:
1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

... the captain now has to please his crew members," Wissanu said.

I'm sure that's a line from "Carry on Cruising".

If Prayut's in it too, I'd guess it will be need to be renamed "Carry On Bruising."

I can see him working onboard as the bartender now, when someone asks to run a tab. Prayut points to a sign behind the bar: 'Please do not ask for credit, as a punch in the mouth often offends.'

• Haha 2

put this warning finger up your own aas.

the guy is now nobody.

what gives him right to warn politicians and senators, which he selected to parliament?

some senators are demanding speedy investigation in Ja New beating, army officers are implicated.

the boat is rocking.

sink well and rot in hell, the whole lot, I am cheering to it

Edited by londonthai
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, londonthai said:

what gives him right to warn politicians and senators, which he selected to parliament?

I think you just answered your own question.

• Like 1

What’s with analogy this days ? First Big Tou and now his sidekick ?

do they think senators are too stupid to understand if they spoke normally so they need to apply analogy ? Or they speaking in some secret codes ? 

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

What’s with analogy this days ? First Big Tou and now his sidekick ?

do they think senators are too stupid to understand if they spoke normally so they need to apply analogy ? Or they speaking in some secret codes ? 

Secret codes? Roll up your trouser leg.

image.png.e0c8cb9e8acaf2b14adeedc565f7e12e.png

The government has not yet been formed and already sinking fast. Every day we hear the junta leaders dire warnings to their stakeholders trying to keep the uneasy coalition intact. Even their own appointees in the upper house need to be warned. What's happening? Think the curtain will fall on these bunch of undeserving generals as the new broom sweeps clean.   

Wissanu, now in charge of the government's legal affairs, is expected to become part of the new coalition government.

So could someone remind me how votes Wissanu got in the election?

Edited by monkfish