Opposition rebuked for implicating Palang Pracharat leader in Krung Thai loan scandal

rooster59

32 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What's also very possible is that the current coalition falls apart fairly quickly and what follows dilutes / cancels any ability to drag Khun Thanathorn's case further. I hope. 

I doubt it, remember he just occupies one seat, and he is seen as the future pain in the butt for the Junta. So whatever happens to the coalition will not have much effect on where Thanatorn's case is going to end up. The good thing is, the world is watching, so I think they will eventually just call it a day, there is no possibility for them to make much more out of it. 

Edited by sjaak327

1 hour ago, sjaak327 said:

I doubt it, remember he just occupies one seat, and he is seen as the future pain in the butt for the Junta. So whatever happens to the coalition will not have much effect on where Thanatorn's case is going to end up. The good thing is, the world is watching, so I think they will eventually just call it a day, there is no possibility for them to make much more out of it. 

Yes he occupies just one seat but he has a lot of capable people in his team most of them against corruption, cronyism, corruption and keen to see fair ethical justice for all, and very keen to push, generate and see big change in all of these areas. And from my son the following of Khun Thanathorn and his party is still growing. 

Edited by scorecard

8 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Yes he occupies just one seat but he has a lot of capable people in his team most of them against corruption, cronyism, corruption and keen to see fair ethical justice for all, and very keen to push, generate and see big change in all of these areas. And from my son the following of Khun Thanathorn and his party is still growing. 

Well my point wasn't about the single seat, but the inability for the Junta to touch him, and I bet they won't have the guts. 

On 7/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, robblok said:

Opposition is right why go after Thaksin for this crime and let others who were involved free. It seems the opposition is agreeing there was a crime committed with those loans and wants everyone involved punished. I wonder if they then accept too that their boss was guilty too.

Sickening to see how they are all involved in corruption on all sides.

Perhaps the opposition is merely pointing yet another example of double standards?

Of course, being a junta fanboy obsessed with Thaksin, this probably never occurred to you.

Sickening how one eyed clowns have helped enable the enduring D***********.