UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

23 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html

Your point is?

8 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

but the white gangs operate differently. They are not 'physical' groups of people meeting up and having sex with underage children - they work mostly online acting as individuals.

They are hardly gangs if they operate individually, are they?

And that's the whole point. White paedophiles tend to operate individually because it's frowned on in UK culture. It would be reported on to the authorities by other people if discovered. With the Muslim street grooming gangs, they're passing them onto friends, work colleagues and family members.

Edited by katana
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, katana said:

They are hardly gangs if they operate individually, are they?

I think I explained that - these people act individually but they are connected online. What difference does it make anyway - both sets are committing the same crime.

You can lead a horse to water...............

Edited by KhaoYai

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Link?

Look them up yourself. This is from one Daily Mirror article from that time.

However as a once long time resident of Rotherham, I obtain most of my knowledge about this subject,from family and friends who still live there.

CCTV cameras will be installed in all taxis in scandal-hit Rotherham by early July. 

The commissioners sent in to clean up Rotherham Council have announced the deadline for the town's drivers to install cameras in their cabs. 

The new measure was introduced in the wake of the town's sex grooming scandal.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

I had a recollection there was a protest; link below. As when the Rotherham Report was first released and discussed in this forum there were a number of matters that certain members refused to acknowledge. Again if anyone is interested it is well worth reading the entire report rather than cherry picking.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-33340654

Read it, and it does not substantiate your earlier claim regarding the local Muslim community.

There’s a surprise.

33 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

No one 'nearly enabled the rapists to get of' off anywhere near scot free.

Not one single individual inside the court house heard a single word that TR was reading from the BBC document into his phone while not on the court premises but outside on public land. 

No one inside was even the slightest bit aware of him speaking into the phone let alone aware of what he was saying which was in the public domain anyway.

None of which is relevant to the law that Yaxley Lennon broke.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

None of which is relevant to the law that Yaxley Lennon broke.

If YL was considered to have broken the law then why did the police not consider the BBC to have done so as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Read it, and it does not substantiate your earlier claim regarding the local Muslim community.

There’s a surprise.

Correction. Does not support the usual members hyperbole

34 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Say that to the 1,500 young girls who were sexually abused by these Muslims, simply because they were vulnerable, with many coming from children’s homes, and the poorer sections of the community, and of course because they were white infidels.

Do you honestly beleive that THEY consider them unfounded accusations?

You keep misrepresenting the situation in Rotherham. According to the Jay Report. 

your constant one sided dialogue blame laying does not reflect the reality at the time.

Thankfully those who committed the awful child abuse over many years were imprisoned with some ongoing cases. Most of those convicted are from Muslim heritage, but not all. For those interested Operation Stovewood is the criminal investigation...

https://www.rotherham.gov.uk/info/100003/community_and_living/1159/convictions_for_child_sexual_exploitation/7

Example non Muslim heritage conviction.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-44004360

Edited by simple1

An inflammatory post and the replies have been removed. 

A post containing a link to a site lobbying for support has been removed as per this forum rule:

5) You will not use Thaivisa as a platform to gather support to effect changes on religious, political, or governmental issues.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Say that to the 1,500 young girls who were sexually abused by these Muslims, simply because they were vulnerable, with many coming from children’s homes, and the poorer sections of the community, and of course because they were white infidels.

Do you honestly beleive that THEY consider them unfounded accusations?

To which TR gave an avenue for acquittal by his breaking the law.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

Look them up yourself. This is from one Daily Mirror article from that time.

However as a once long time resident of Rotherham, I obtain most of my knowledge about this subject,from family and friends who still live there.

CCTV cameras will be installed in all taxis in scandal-hit Rotherham by early July. 

The commissioners sent in to clean up Rotherham Council have announced the deadline for the town's drivers to install cameras in their cabs. 

The new measure was introduced in the wake of the town's sex grooming scandal.

Very true. However, this had nothing to do with Tommy Islam and his racist rants.

10 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

This story is going to get much bigger. Tommy is due to appear on Fox News to make a public request for asylum from the UK govt persecution and threats to his and his families safety(see the threat above to highlight the sort of deranged hatred he faces). I have learned much on this forum about asylum/refugee status on this forum, and my understanding is that the US must take in Tommy and then it will take years to bounce his case around the courts. If Tommy went to San Francisco or another "sanctuary city" he would never be able to be arrested or deported. This will be very interesting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-trump-asylum-us-infowars-alex-jones-contempt-case-a8996166.html

Really no surprise that Trump, Alex Jones et al, should seek to give succour to a vile little racist. One of their own.

Please take him. You're welcome to him.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

This story is going to get much bigger. Tommy is due to appear on Fox News to make a public request for US asylum from the UK govt persecution and threats to his and his families safety(see the threat above to highlight the sort of deranged hatred he faces). I have learned much on this forum about asylum/refugee status on this forum, and my understanding is that the US must take in Tommy and then it will take years to bounce his case around the courts. If Tommy went to San Francisco or another "sanctuary city" he would never be able to be arrested or deported. This will be very interesting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-trump-asylum-us-infowars-alex-jones-contempt-case-a8996166.html

There needs to be some more donations so he can buy another “safe” house to add to his property portfolio. 

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

This story is going to get much bigger. Tommy is due to appear on Fox News to make a public request for US asylum from the UK govt persecution and threats to his and his families safety(see the threat above to highlight the sort of deranged hatred he faces). I have learned much on this forum about asylum/refugee status on this forum, and my understanding is that the US must take in Tommy and then it will take years to bounce his case around the courts. If Tommy went to San Francisco or another "sanctuary city" he would never be able to be arrested or deported. This will be very interesting.

I hope Yaxley-Lennon choses the Rio Grande crossing outside Laredo for his US border breach and subsequent asylum claim. That would make for great prime time viewing. Having him crying on Fox News wouldn't.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

This is not just an Asian/Muslim problem - its just that 'Robinson' only chooses to 'expose' Asians.

There are a number of vigilante groups in the UK who proactively expose paedophiles. They are doing great work and cooperate with the police. The people they expose are both white British and Asian. Tommy Islam talks the talk and actually does nothing to expose paedophiles, these guys walk the walk and don't seek publicity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

YL was reading it from an on line document previously published by the BBC thereby making it available to the general public for all time.

They could not remove an article from circulation that was already in the public domain.

I think you should take this cracking legal theory of yours and hand it to Yaxley Lennon, it seems to have completely evaded his legal team.