UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

You have declared that you're posting among racists yet haven't the bottle to declare who they might be?

TROLL!

You'll have to do better than that. You need to get up much earlier in the morning to catch/get rid of me! :post-4641-1156693976:

40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Not very good racists though , as many of those "racists" have Wifes/Children that are a different race to them .

How can you explain that ?

Give it a go .

"Racist" , people who dislike other races.................................married to someone of a different race hhhhmmmmm 

Are you seriously saying that a white person married to an asian but hates blacks cannot be racist? Or is not a good one?

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Not very good racists though , as many of those "racists" have Wifes/Children that are a different race to them .

How can you explain that ?

Give it a go .

"Racist" , people who dislike other races.................................married to someone of a different race hhhhmmmmm 

Easy. They're also hypocrites. A bit like Kermit denouncing Europeans when he has a German wife.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, petemoss said:

I have checked they were both after KhaoYai's post. You're going senile.

Yes, you quoted MY posts and I wasnt defending  the attacks  , I quite clearly stated that they were unacceptable 

52 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK. Lets talk slowly .

It was the BNP who first voiced their concerns about the Muslim rape gangs about 15-20 years ago , as I recall .

Those claims were dismissed as being baseless racist claims .

Tommy joined the BNP and the BNP continued to make the claims .

Comprende vous ?

There were other voices too,but yes they were most prominent,did a good expose too.  Baroness Trumpington  member House of Lords ,a Hindu,exposed the Muslim workings too,87% of them on welfare she published years ago,in FoI request,now cannot be assessed,all mention eradicated.   Universal Credit is the great Satan now,they knew about it years before inception and potential ,fought against it tooth and nail,to no avail

10 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Easy. They're also hypocrites. A bit like Kermit denouncing Europeans when he has a German wife.

Life can get quite complex at times  , sometimes you have to use whole paragraphs to explain things , like ,just one word "racist" "hypocrite" just isnt enough to explain complex issues

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

.....................who are these Blacks that you speak of ?

We are talking about Asian rape gangs  , change your post to the reality of what we are talking about .

Change the "Blacks" to *Asian" to keep it in perspective :

*Are you seriously suggesting that a White person married to an Asian  who hates Asian child rapists cannot be racist *

If you do really hate them then you will hate TR for jeopardising their incarceration and applaud that he was charged for it.

Edited by Sujo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

If you do really hate them then you will hate TR for jeopardising their incarceration and applaud that he was charged for it.

Well, I would have been annoyed had as mistrial be declared , but, alas, it wasnt  

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well, I would have been annoyed had as mistrial be declared , but, alas, it wasnt  

No mistrial,the jury was out,but you bet your bottom dollar the Asian lawyers representing their clients in the dock would have pounced on that,more than probably to plead guilty to get reduced sentence,as weight of evidence was enough to convict

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

You have declared that you're posting among racists yet haven't the bottle to declare who they might be?

TROLL!

I'm quite sure that if TVF members start naming other TVF members as racists they'd face a problem with at least one forum rule. 

Perhaps you should keep that in mind when inviting people to break those rules.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

If anything he's brought it to a wider audience.

Your final point is deliberate deflection and you know it.

Quoting a judge who sentenced TR is not deflection

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'm quite sure that if TVF members start naming other TVF members as racists they'd face a problem with at least one forum rule. 

Perhaps you should keep that in mind when inviting people to break those rules.  

Or you could just state that there are racist posters without mentioning  names , so that you don't have to justify your allegations .

I did get accused on here of being a racist , reason being that I said that  an racist attack was unacceptable .

Work that one out 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The issue is not mistrial, that is fixed with a new trial.

The real danger is ‘unsafe verdict’, that means the vile rapists walk free.

They have a right to appeal.

Keep your fingers crossed that Yaxley Lennon hasn’t given them

sufficient grounds to do so.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Quoting a judge who sentenced TR is not deflection

Your motive was to deflect, quoting the judge in order to mask your action. Several appear to have been taken in, Others weren't.

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

Actually by 'wider audience' I meant the ordinary decent people that had never heard of him and wondered what all the fuss was about.

Re MSM; My faith waned several years ago. I now realise they do as they're told and toe the Govt line. I haven't quite pinpointed the exact date when it started or how widespread it is but IMO from a Brit perspective it's been going on for at least 5 years.

If you don't trust what you refer to as 'MSM' who then do you trust for your news?

7 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

26 pages of this now.  As a rational person who respects the rights of others but also one who, as I said earlier, does not like the behaviour of some ethnic groups in my home country, I find it hard to believe and very disappointing that 'Tommy Robinson' finds support amongst members here.

It is perfectly possible to dislike, even campaign against the behaviour of others whilst not being a racist and a bigot.  Someone a few pages back, pointed out this 'thug's' behaviour before he changed his name - he was a member or organised football hooligan gangs - that should tell you much about his character.

He is a racist, a bigot and a violent criminal.  Anyone who remembers the programmes on UK TV (can't remember the name) where a reporter infiltrated a football hooligan gang will have seen just how vile these people are.  Someone called their behaviour 'lads letting off steam' - letting off steam? Have you seen the level of the violence these people committ? During the TV programmes several other unsurprising revelations were made - links between the gangs and far right groups and organised crime.

'Robinson' was a member of one or more of these groups, he's been convicted of many criminal offences and it seems, continues to break the law. He is selective about which criminal activity he 'reports' on - I haven't seen him reporting on any white grooming gangs or exposing their activies - his behaviour is racially motivated and that is quite clear.

The behaviour of the grooming gangs was sick and despicable - they have been convicted and some will hopefully be deported when they are released.  They have no place in society but neither do football hooligans, racists and violent far right groups.

Those here who support 'Robinson' need to stop and think - his type are white supremacists, if it was made legal to deport all people of colour from the UK, he'd be driving the bus. By being a member of this forum, its most likley that a large number of you have connections, indeed relations with Thai people. Thai people in the UK are also the victims of attacks and racial hatred by groups that are much the same as Robinson. Less so admittedly but just as vile - read my post earlier where I describe a violent personal experience whilst on a night out. These people want one thing - a white Britain and they are very willing to commit violent acts in their ridiculous and futile attempts to achieve their aims.

Do not be fooled by 'Robinson' shaking hands with Sikhs and other such performances - they are purely attempts at making himself more palatable to the mainstream - pure diversionary tactics.

I've also had experience of racist behaviour the other way.  On a day out in the lake district with my wife and a Thai friend visiting the UK, we were approached by a group of Asian youths who made several comments - mostly aimed at the fact that 2 Asian females were with a white male which they clearly didn't like and ended by saying 'good job she's not a Paki'.  I find their behaviour just as bad as that of the groups 'Robinson' is associated with - racism works both ways and neither is acceptable.

So, when you offer support to people like 'Robinson' - perhaps you ought to think about what his real motives are - what he would do if he had a free rein? What his thoughts might be if you took your Thai spouse to live with you in the UK? Racism is alive and well in the UK and its not just aimed at the groups you might think.

Well said.