Video: Another night in Pattaya - fight ends up in wais and 500 baht fines all round

webfact

Two of brothers were bouncers at Kings Cross in Sydney in the 70'/80's and both would have just moved these guys along, drunks are no match for the likes of bouncers, especially the ones that carry knuckle dusters in their pockets for when they are outnumbered, which is clearly not the case here, it's just gutless Thai's who couldn't knock a chop off a plate by himself as another poster mentioned.

Utterly gutless, uneducated scum, and I hope the Chinese media picks up on this, too show the Chinese how much their long lost cousins really love them, Thainess at it's best.

Latest I hear, it's the rick Indian's that are coming, God help us all ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Galaxi club, in Samui they also have many security guards!
What would interest me is what kind of visa the farang dancers have and what is their title in the work permit (if they have one)!

As an ex-doorman in my youth (many years ago now) we would just take the abuse and not react unless there was an attempt to fight. Then it would just be down to subduing the assailant with a choke hold until they calmed down and the police were called. Only on very few occasions did I need to resort to counter-violence but hey when I did it ended quickly. Also there was no "mob rule" either unless there were more assailants then it was  a case of protecting your each other. Good times though.

AND they mention today that Chinese tourists numbers are falling drastically. No wonder. Next the Indian tourists, then all that's left is the Farang who have been loyal for so many years - but I'm not holding my breath. 

No of it was excessive and the Chinese lad, on in particular had it coming... right up until the 'kick in the head' while he was on the floor...

IMO by the time the Chinese lad is on the floor the fight is over, everything is under control. 

The 'sucker'punch' kick to the head is not defense, its not controlling a situation, its assault, perhaps even attempted murder (yes, perhaps an exaggeration) and should be dealt with more seriously. 

• Like 1