Immigration: using a portable chair?

My last time at Nong Khai immigration it took over an hour to get back into the country, I think a busload or two made things slower. Feet were hurting and I was thinking next time I should bring a portable camping chair with me. 

Do you guys think that would be okay or would it be seen poor / immigration would ask me to fold it away?

If you look like you genuinely need it, I don't think they will have an issue with it. If, however, you look like you're having a laugh, don't be surprised if they don't find it funny.

So I guess the question is, how old and/or frail are you?

3 hours ago, Hal65 said:

Do you guys think that would be okay or would it be seen poor / immigration would ask me to fold it away?

What we think is irrelevant. If they tell you to fold it away (can't imagine why they would), then you fold it away, what's the problem?

Just now, Curt1591 said:

No luck

Saw some in the one in Pattaya when it opened. Also riding cops...I had a special idea for those to supersede that light insulation for pipes. They have them on Ebay!

It suggest using it as an opportunity to not sit so the body gets some "exercise".

But depending on your age and condition, if you really need it and people can see it, I do not see any problem with the portable chair.