Video: Nutty driving as Thai "too lazy to go with the flow"

Jonathan Fairfield

Not unusual.  Thai driving skills and road awareness / management are lacking in many aspects...

Aren't Thai roads classed as one of if not the most dangerous roads in the world?  Now that is something to be proud of much the same as the false claims recently made regarding free energy! But then again I'm a foreigner,   or farang / falang, what ever, what do I know.

3 minutes ago, Sonhia said:

Not unusual.  Thai driving skills and road awareness / management are lacking in many aspects...

Aren't Thai roads classed as one of if not the most dangerous roads in the world?  Now that is something to be proud of much the same as the false claims recently made regarding free energy! But then again I'm a foreigner,   or farang / falang, what ever, what do I know.

Yes, highest or second highest (depending on where you read it) deaths on the road per capita in the World. Many farangs are aware of this statistic. However, not one Thai that I've spoken to is aware of it.

If this statistic applied to the UK or any European country, every newspaper and every TV station would be screaming about it and demanding that the government do something about it. The government would be running ads on road safety with this statistic as their base.

In Thailand, nothing, nada, it's buried deep and away from the public. Why? I'll leave that for others to answer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, petemoss said:

Yes, highest or second highest (depending on where you read it) deaths on the road per capita in the World. Many farangs are aware of this statistic. However, not one Thai that I've spoken to is aware of it.

If this statistic applied to the UK or any European country, every newspaper and every TV station would be screaming about it and demanding that the government do something about it. The government would be running ads on road safety with this statistic as their base.

In Thailand, nothing, nada, it's buried deep and away from the public. Why? I'll leave that for others to answer.

Do you think Thais would care? They'd just say it's someone else's fault. They always do, about everything.

Why is this news ,,,, Happens 24/7 ,,,,, people don't care, they drive anyway they want. The problem is the Law it doesn't get enforced If the cops were to do there job 24/7maybe we would see less Idiots who think they can do whatever they want.   ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Youlike said:

The Thai don't even dare to horn for it....

I lay on my horn constantly, I want them shamed for all to see, though with as often as I need to use the horn, I may have to replace it soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ocddave said:

Why? Are you suggesting someone may attack me?! Please, I wish for it!!!  In fact, I BEG for it.....LOL

Yes and being in the right doesnt help when you are dead.

• Like 1

They really are an arrogant race of people.

Maybe a mistake because they were too busy on the phone or telling the kids in the back how superior they are.

Nonetheless,  total stupidity from stupid people

• Like 1

Man, I can see myself doing that in a few years...roads are so inefficiently built along with these horrendously placed u-turns, provided it wasn't placed at another horrendous location just 1.5km to the wrong direction.