Missing Persons

Jet Gorgon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get back on topic Ladies and Gentlemen, discussion of moderation issues is against the forum rules, and i have an itchy trigger finger today.

It was not a discussion of moderation issues, it was a discussion on forum software. So perhaps you can find a better place for your itchy finger.

Get back on topic Ladies and Gentlemen, discussion of moderation issues is against the forum rules, and i have an itchy trigger finger today.

It was not a discussion of moderation issues, it was a discussion on forum software. So perhaps you can find a better place for your itchy finger.

:o

i can think of one or two place to put it, but assure you... you wont enjoy it

How nice!

I tried being nice before, it didn't seem to work... so now I'm trying a different approach, seems to work a bit better

I don't think that is way to treat people who have been members here for some time, however, as you will say, it can't be discussed :o

I don't think that is way to treat people who have been members here for some time, however, as you will say, it can't be discussed :o

By all means raise your complaint with a member of the administration team.

If this thread doesn't come back on topic soon, i'm gonna close it.

Baht and Sold

Felix Lynn

Udon

The Gentleman Scamp - who technically is not missing, because I saw him the day before yesterday and put a note under his apartment door about an hour ago.

Felix is the only one missing, everybody else got banned. I liked Felix, is there still a TV radio show, I never see it mentioned these days?

You gotta work on your chat up lines Wolfie. :D

it wasn't a line, it was a promise...

Now, back on topic?

People are right, I think Gracelessfawn was bullied off the forum, what a shame female posters come on this board and are called the 'Scamp' for the first 6 months. :o

Thomas Merton was great, a nice guy I always found.

Bullied ? She took a bit of flak but I suspect she just got bored.

Thomas Merton was a great fan of himself.

:o hMMM,I'm wondering,is there any topic started anyway?There was only one question from the OP!

So I do not understand what should the talk'stay on topic'means........on this one.....proberly not have something better too do........ :D

She did seem to get an over the top amount of flak though Lamphun, virtually every time she posted she took a bashing. Maybe not bullied off the forum but certainly got bored of it easily because of all the sh1t she got.

TM was ok, not too full of himself really, he could be humble too. I chatted to him a few times in PM and always a nice guy. I think a lot of the times he played it up to piss people off.

She did seem to get an over the top amount of flak though Lamphun, virtually every time she posted she took a bashing. Maybe not bullied off the forum but certainly got bored of it easily because of all the sh1t she got.

Graceless Fawn is still here, last online yesterday. She's just stopped starting those blog type threads she seemed to be so fond of.

I think she stopped posting them because when she did she got responses like "posts like a man", "come on Scamp you can do better than that" and "shes chubby, not my type".

Maybe she got fed up with Terry trying to chat her up. :o

I think she stopped posting them because when she did she got responses like "posts like a man", "come on Scamp you can do better than that" and "shes chubby, not my type".

Maybe she got fed up with Terry trying to chat her up. :o

I bet it annoyed DJT as well. :D

if you search for a user name you can easily find out if they are 1) banned or 2) active :o

And you can see other information, for example when a member was last seen on the forum:

post-21260-1174053294_thumb.jpg

The above statistics are for the mysterious GracelessFawn, who has erroneously been reported missing here. Last seen yesterday: you can call off the hunt for her. In a member’s profile, you can also see when he/she last posted.

And when you are online, people can see on what forum page you are at the moment. No secrets here, so beware.

--

Maestro

what about the skulkers that tread anonymously?

Come on, Jet, don’t be lazy. Log out. Log in again as invisible. Compare the time shown as “Last seen” with the current time.

Yes, your are reported as “Last seen” even if you log in as invisible. You cannot hide! Everybody is watching you. Of course, to fool us you might leave your computer on and logged into ThaiVisa even while you sleep. It’s your electricity bill.

Actually, who cares? It's only rarely, like as part of participating in this topic, that I go and see when a member was last seen, but it is indeed a useful function when somebody, like the OP, wonders what happened to another member.

So let’s see. About whom was the OP inquiring?

Britmaverick: Last seen 13 Mar 2006; last post 2007-03-07 19:13:11 ICT

Rooo: Last seen: Last seen 8 Feb 2007; 2007-02-07 15:52:39 ICT

Britmaverick is not really missing, just not posting recently. I believe it has been explained that he is away on vacation. For Rooo, the mystery remains. He asked for the Samui tide tables. Has he sailed off?

--

Maestro