Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, madmitch said:

I nite that it took several police, all males no doubt, to get five naked ladies out of the water.

Probably the first job they had voluntary left their Candy Crush games for in some time!

Can you imagine the police station,

"Ok boys, we've got a shout, 5 naked white women on the beach, who wants to take it?"

13 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

at least they were young. if this happened in the old folks home of Hua Hin I would be vomiting.

we do have some very beautiful Chinese women tourists so maybe there is a glimmer of hope. 

A right-minded individual, but it ain't gonna fly!????????

ROME, Aug. 12 -- 
The mayor of a seaside resort has ruffled feathers by suggesting that only beautiful women should be allowed to walk around his town in a bikini, Italian media reported Saturday. 'I don't want people who don't have a good physique walking the streets in their swimming costumes,' said Andrea Guglieri, who runs Diano Marina in northwest Italy.

He told the Turin daily La Stampa that a beautiful woman in a bikini was fine but that the ugly ones would do better to stick to the beach

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Only it's not the sex and smut capital of the world - apart from in the minds of the aged sex tourists who frequent it. 

And skinny dipping on public beaches will likely get you arrested in many countries. Go and try it in the US, Australia, Spain and Japan, the home countries of these tourists, and see how you get on.

in California we have clothing optional beaches, not sure about the rest of the country.  Ca. is and always has be progressive.  many beaches in the EU are not offended by nude bathing.  but Thailand is a very conservative country if you rule out the prostitution.

2 minutes ago, malibukid said:

but Thailand is a very conservative country if you rule out the prostitution.

You're right there.

Some people will look at you like you've gone mad when we say that (because of Thailand's reputation), but I think it's true in many ways.

I think most will just consider this a great war story to tell when they get home.  I recall similar things happening in Greece and the South of France in the 1970s.  The French police loved the job and came to the nude beach every 3 days to arrest to arrest new arrivals who didn't know they shouldn't sun bathe nude close to the car park where the police came in, which, of course, was the easiest part to find an empty spot. The police helicopters always buzzed the beach beforehand warning all the old hands to put their swimmers on. Then the all male gendarmes would arrive and arrest the prettiest nude girls they could easily get to from the car park and really enjoy wrapping them in coarse blankets.  Nude males were usually left alone.  After the police had had their fun taking the pretty girls wrapped in blankets to cop shop, they were released with small fines and allowed to go back to nude sunbathing on the beach again.  In Greece it was much nastier.  The arrests were not methodical as in France but random and haphazard, targeting whoever got caught, whether male or female.  They were allowed to get dressed and told to pack their stuff because the police locked up until they could send them to caught.  In the Cyclades Islands that usually meant waiting for up to 10 days for the next court session and then being put on a ferry to Syros the main island in the group that had a court.  Punishments were also small fines but it meant a ruined holiday and possibly a missed flight home.  As in France, tourists tended not to understand that being nude on a nude beach was actually illegal.   In Thailand it is more obvious that that it is illegal but who anyone who hasn't been skinny dipping after a few drinks at least once in their lives is a total bore. I was once with a group of young male and female back packers over a boozy evening in Rome and they suddenly announced that we were all going skinny dipping in the Tivoli fountains, something they had apparently been talking about doing for the last few days.  I thought they were kidding at first but at a given signal, all stripped naked and jumped into the fountains.  I chickened out, opting to guard the clothes instead, since I was going to stay with an uncle who lived in Italy and didn't want to make the papers instead.  Good memories.

They should be more understanding the free falling pound almost breakzit and Baht gaining strength. Brits wee embarrassed 

to do to money constraints couldn’t afford the up tick for shower

at the hostile.... person can’t get a break these days 

With pound and immigration new refs. There Down ans Out.

Yesterday first time I’ve seen the coppers checking Mom and Pop 

shops in the village were not selling Alcohol... seriously  

6 hours ago, JAG said:

I'm quite surprised that the police were around at that time.

Around here they lock themselves in their police stations between dusk and dawn!

Yes but there were naked women to be ogled at!

Swimming naked is not allowed in thailand . Why  they like to do it. Do it in your homeland and respect the law of other country.

The wap are not oppenated but are always right. White anglosaxon protestant.

Shame you

1 minute ago, ThaiBunny said:

Just like we all respect the laws against prostitution?

Prostitution is a hide fact. And over the power of police. Can not be controlled . Same to see a naked.

Pros can say she is my friend. Naked can t say i m not naked

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

How sad that you can't see that, after a complaint has been made to them by a member of the public, they were doing something that Thaivisa posters regularly condemn them for not doing...their job!  RTP cannot win with you lot can they?

..but this is a minor incident and it is now going viral on news outlets around the world. A few minutes of fun and play on holiday could jeopardize ones future career, prospects etc...

..there needs to be a priority and this so called 'criminal offence is far from being a priority and this story isnt news worthy.

Archived