Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

2 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Great deflection Yinn!!  Power move

But no, I am talking about what TAT has been saying about Phuket and Pattaya in the last two weeks.

Now is low season. Happen every year. 

Tourist boring with Pattaya and Phuket. 

People like to change, now come to Krabi, Kao Lak, etc. less traffic, cleaner. Like Phuket and Pattaya 20 year ago. That is what tourist like, nature, clean, no traffic. Sabai sabai.

Millions of tourist come every year. Thailand is very popular famous tourist country. 

Is stupid to say thailand have no tourist. Take a look at the airport. Is empty or not?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

People like to change, now come to Krabi, Kao Lak, etc. less traffic, cleaner. Like Phuket and Pattaya 20 year ago. That is what tourist like, nature, clean, no traffic. Sabai sabai.

Millions of tourist come every year. Thailand is very popular famous tourist country. 

Is stupid to say thailand have no tourist. Take a look at the airport. Is empty or not?

What has that go to do with skinny dipping people? 

Lucky fella being nude is not offensive it’s the skin you were born in . Reminds me of the day I was at Virginia beach in the USA our friends 18 month old son was running around enjoying himself in his Birthday suit when we were approached by three police officers who informed us that we would all be charged if we didn’t cover the child up as I said this was an 18 month child .

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Maybe you should come down to Koh Phangan it’s full moon week and the island is deserted compared to what it was this time last year in 13 years I have never known it to be so quiet Koh Samui is the same.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

if some nosey local perv hadn't been mongering with his phone camera nobody would be any the wiser

maybe different if they had been running down a main street naked in broad daylight - but they weren't 

why can't people walk on and mind their own business

If a person is offended by other's nudity, wouldn't it be possible to look the other way?

13 minutes ago, Jaxxper said:

Haven't tried it, but I suspect you'd get the same reaction if you were skinny dipping off of Brighton beach. People come on holiday and think they can do what they like. No thought for others sensibilities. They must put their brains into sleep mode as they pass through immigration. What did they think would happen....if you want to get your kit off whilst swimming get a room with a big Jacuzzi, or a private pool. 

Sorry but that’s not right at all. British police do not care about these kind of things and every weekend many drunk people would strip off and go in the sea at night for a dip at Brighton and other places where there are lots of bars nearby.

They only care if you are in danger either in the water or sexually against one’s will. 

I walked past a hiker just yesterday in Wales who was on the trail stark naked apart from his hat and shoes. 

No one is offended about non sexual nudity anymore. It’s 2019!

This is simply just more Fareng bashing from the locals,

4 hours ago, RobboR said:

The sex & smut capital of the world and tourists are arrested for being naked in the sea.....sigh

Only it's not the sex and smut capital of the world - apart from in the minds of the aged sex tourists who frequent it. 

And skinny dipping on public beaches will likely get you arrested in many countries. Go and try it in the US, Australia, Spain and Japan, the home countries of these tourists, and see how you get on.

19 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Yes it’s full of Chinese 3rd tier city dwelling tour groups, pushing, spitting and shouting... you should do a graph of ‘western’ tourists in Thailand it won’t have the same trajectory I’m sure. 

5 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

If a person is offended by other's nudity, wouldn't it be possible to look the other way?

Walking through my home town in the  UK looking at the average citizen, mulling over what you say.

Would I really want to see these people naked?!????

There's a lot to be said for clothes!!????

2 minutes ago, Hackney35 said:

Sorry but that’s not right at all. British police do not care about these kind of things and every weekend many drunk people would strip off and go in the sea at night for a dip at Brighton and other places where there are lots of bars nearby.

They only care if you are in danger either in the water or sexually against one’s will. 

I walked past a hiker just yesterday in Wales who was on the trail stark naked apart from his hat and shoes. 

No one is offended about non sexual nudity anymore. It’s 2019!

This is simply just more Fareng bashing from the locals,

That's because there's now a crap attitude to law enforcement and the actual laws of the country in England. Not to do with the it being legal, which it's not.

4 minutes ago, Grandpa Cool said:

"Walk of shame ".....have we regressed in time?.....are we back in the dark ages?

Judging from the reporter and rag it was reported in quite probably!

He thought he was clever nicking that "walk of shame" from a Game of Thrones episode. And of course only mentions "Brits" and ignores the fact there were people from Australia, Spain, and Japan. Racist bigot.

51 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

Infringement of human rights?

But Then again,  This Is Thailand. 

One law for every one. 

Unless you are a farang. 

What? You reckon everyone has the right to go skinny dipping where ever they fancy?

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Depends on how drunk you were, and how well you made your choice.

The "Walk of Shame"???? is the name given (by an old American friend) to the footpath/pavement/sidewalk?? between Sukhumvit Soi 5 and Soi 3 in Bangkok, where the hookers and lady-boys hang out by the bus stop at 11 in the morning. Just around the corner from "The Tunnel of Love" that used to link Soi 5 and Soi 7.????

47 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

What has that go to do with skinny dipping people? 

Lomsak said tourist numbers low because police arrest them.

31 minutes ago, Hackney35 said:

Yes it’s full of Chinese 3rd tier city dwelling tour groups, pushing, spitting and shouting... you should do a graph of ‘western’ tourists in Thailand it won’t have the same trajectory I’m sure. 

Ok.

this help you?

73146599-CBCA-42C7-9F01-38400512C986.jpeg

3784B175-6FD5-4A02-8F12-B6FC25D5B64A.jpeg

C5302A81-7CF6-48E4-A49F-4BC59CD9D310.jpeg

No guys really!  I'm not BS's you!  Seriously.  I was tired and going back to my room when I ran into these 5 women who asked me to have a drink with them.  I said ok....one drink!   Two and a half hours later I'm skinny dipping with them.  No BS, just me a five women skinny dipping.  They all loved the fact the I was hard as rock!  Then the cops came and made us walk on the beach for a little bit, but I was still at full attention!  Guys, honestly....I'm not lying, it actually happened!  Fine, don't believe me...

5 hours ago, RobboR said:

The sex & smut capital of the world and tourists are arrested for being naked in the sea.....sigh

Sigh...this was an illegal act on a public beach, not somewhere where "sex and smut" is generally available only to those who want it.

4 hours ago, smedly said:

if some nosey local perv hadn't been mongering with his phone camera nobody would be any the wiser

maybe different if they had been running down a main street naked in broad daylight - but they weren't 

why can't people walk on and mind their own business

Why can't some people act reasonably and keep their clothes on in public?

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

How sad the bib have nothing better to do.

How sad that you can't see that, after a complaint has been made to them by a member of the public, they were doing something that Thaivisa posters regularly condemn them for not doing...their job!  RTP cannot win with you lot can they?

Archived