Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

22 minutes ago, Razek said:

Swimming naked is not allowed in thailand . Why  they like to do it. Do it in your homeland and respect the law of other country.

The wap are not oppenated but are always right. White anglosaxon protestant.

Shame you

LOL...….but you are a country that prostitutes itself as a tourist hotspot (in more ways than one)

and yet you are displaying absolute intolerance to your tourists, who due to your total inability to supply any informative signs wouldn't be any wiser to the fact that having a bit of harmless fun could drop them in hot water.....

They should in fact be given awards for the only stupid thing they did was swim in the cesspool that surrounds Thailand and act of the utmost bravery, or total stupidity (probably the same thing), so in a way they were promoting Thailand....LOL

You are a racist and as such should go bury your head in the sand, but don't forget your tetanus shot first !!!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Razek said:

Swimming naked is not allowed in thailand . Why  they like to do it. Do it in your homeland and respect the law of other country.

Shame you

you should be reported

2 hours ago, sirocco said:

Especially when we see all these old gentlemen,
with a big belly, flabby, bowed, mouth open, denture clapper.
I vomit every day.

Well stop perving and you won't get sick.

13 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

stupid brainless arrogant drunken morons - hope they put them on the next plane..

If being "stupid, brainless, arrogant, drunken morons" was a criteria for being put on the next plane out, then 1/2 Thais in this country would be gone.

What is it that it seems that when certain people arrive here they feel they don't have to follow laws and rules anymore. It goes from this brainless behavior to people trying to scam immigration into thinking they fit all the parameters to live here and everything in between. No wonder the Thais don't trust foreigners and that the scrutiny is increasing for tourists and expats alike. Don't blame them at all every time they turn the screws here, way too many lowlifes wash up on these shores.

54 minutes ago, Razek said:

Shame you

Thank goodness the Catholics are exempt.

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

hey racist, this is their country..

Thank YOU!!!  These guys have the attitude i do as i please and use a multiple excuses for their lame arguments. Every country has their laws . I like smoking weed . Do i smoke weed in Thailand? NO! nor do i walk around naked on a beach day or night . I may not like the rules but i obey them.

29 minutes ago, NightSky said:

..but this is a minor incident and it is now going viral on news outlets around the world. A few minutes of fun and play on holiday could jeopardize ones future career, prospects etc...

..there needs to be a priority and this so called 'criminal offence is far from being a priority and this story isnt news worthy.

"..but this is a minor incident and it is now going viral on news outlets around the world. A few minutes of fun and play on holiday could jeopardize ones future career, prospects etc..."

So whose fault is that?  It certainly isn't RTP's!

"..there needs to be a priority and this so called 'criminal offence is far from being a priority and this story isnt news worthy".

Perhaps the few officers who were assigned to this job, which was the result of a complaint from the public were available at the time of the report and it was considered a priority. Are the police supposed to ignore the complaint because your decision that it is a "minor incident" trumps the complainant's?

"...it is now going viral on news outlets around the world".

"...this so called 'criminal offence is far from being a priority and this story isnt news worthy".

Bit of a contradiction there!  Ten pages so far on Thaivisa (including your comments that confirm that you found it "worthy" enough to read) also suggest that it actually may be  very newsworthy!

10 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

What is it that it seems that when certain people arrive here they feel they don't have to follow laws and rules anymore. It goes from this brainless behavior to people trying to scam immigration into thinking they fit all the parameters to live here and everything in between. No wonder the Thais don't trust foreigners and that the scrutiny is increasing for tourists and expats alike. Don't blame them at all every time they turn the screws here, way too many lowlifes wash up on these shores.

OMG! Thank you i thought i was here alone. What is it THEY don,t get ?

1 minute ago, Mitkof Island said:

Thank YOU!!!  These guys have the attitude i do as i please and use a multiple excuses for their lame arguments. Every country has their laws . I like smoking weed . Do i smoke weed in Thailand? NO! nor do i walk around naked on a beach day or night . I may not like the rules but i obey them.

Yea but if you pulled half this shit in their respective countries you would be jailed and deported. And most of the fools commenting here are so anti immigrant in their own country that it makes them eligible for the hypocrite of the year awards lol ...  

2 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

hey racist, this is their country..

Ah, so they're allowed to be "stupid, brainless, arrogant, drunken morons", are they? Just because they live here?

Or did you decide to judge foreigners more harshly than locals?

Deport them for swimming naked in the sea in the early hours of the morning?

Wow! Wonder who the racist is?

9 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

So, you've never had a puff of weed in all the time you've been in Thailand?

Never? Not once?

12 minutes ago, newatthis said:

Ah, so they're allowed to be "stupid, brainless, arrogant, drunken morons", are they? Just because they live here?

Or did you decide to judge foreigners more harshly than locals?

Deport them for swimming naked in the sea in the early hours of the morning?

Wow! Wonder who the racist is?

when you tell people that are born in a country to leave because you don't agree with them you're a racist, this is being played out on the big stage of America as we speak..

Just now, from the home of CC said:

Don't agree with the way you used MY words for these drunk tourists to describe citizens of a nation of which I am a guest and a spouse of one their citizens.  'Just because they live here' ????? Are you drunk already? This is their country! You're a visitor fool!

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

Don't agree with the way you used MY words for these drunk tourists to describe citizens of a nation of which I am a guest and a spouse of one their citizens.  'Just because they live here' ????? Are you drunk already? This is their country! You're a visitor fool!

Agree. Seems they will use any lame excuse possible to do as they please. Don,t get pissed if the Thais look down on you for your behavior. You are responsible for your actions. There are thousands of warnings throughout the web on the do's and don,ts in Thailand and Southeast Asia.

Big ado about nothing.   Something you can see on any European Beach any night when it's warm enough.  Outdated Thai small mindedness coming into play again when they have a reputation of their country being the biggest Brothel on the Planet....Crazy !

6 hours ago, sharpjwe said:

Bering naked is beautiful and 100% natural 

it should never be a crime

50% have pussy

50% have cock

100% have ass

we all know what we look like

what is there to hide

prude attitude is perverse 

This is super logic. Just love it!

Now please do tell me, do people in the country you come from. go about their daily work naked? If not all, at least a fair percentage? How about your politicians CEO's etc.? Do they also attend meetings, parliament etc in the 100% natural dress?

4 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Big ado about nothing.   Something you can see on any European Beach any night when it's warm enough.  Outdated Thai small mindedness coming into play again when they have a reputation of their country being the biggest Brothel on the Planet....Crazy !

Oh oooh... so all nations need to follow the European Beach etiquette? Why don't they stay home and do their 'thing' there instead of coming to Outdated, small mindedness nations? Disgusting, don't you agree?

9 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

And another lame excuse. I think we are talking about Thailand here NOT Europe. The bar girl argument is the worst yet. LAME EXCUSE!

Archived