Brits forced to do walk of shame after Thai police catch them skinny dipping

webfact

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

And another lame excuse for your own selfish reasons

Exactly !!  Would they do it in Dubai? 

Or would they do things by Dubai standards ?  Would they do it in Iran ?   or would they run from the Iranian police ?.

Thais know when people are taking a piss on them because they know the same people don't piss on other countries in the same way.  

Don't cut the line when it comes to respecting other peoples cultures, traditions or rules of law.   You'll get a lot further calling a travel agent than calling Thais stupid. If you're not happy in Thailand you might be happy somewhere else.

Just for the record. There are nude beaches in Thailand and there are nudist enclaves in Thailand. 

Thailand does have nudism but it is tolerated in those areas. A few samples below:

https://traveltriangle.com/blog/nude-beaches-in-thailand/

https://orientalvillage-chiangmai.com/

Make your own rules and the Thais will eventually break them down.

Live by the rules and you will usually get a break on minor infractions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_nudity_places_in_Asia

Thailand[edit]

• In Thailand there are a number of naturist resorts. All are member resorts of Naturist Association Thailand and host regularly scheduled monthly meetings. Examples include Chan Resort in Pattaya,[14] Oriental Village in Chiang Mai,[15] Phuan Naturist Village outside of Sattahip,[16] Lemon Tree Resort in Phuket, Barefeet in Bangkok, NF Camp in Phetchaburi[17] and the Oriental Beach Village on the island of Koh Kho Khao.[18]Peace Blue Naiharn in Phuket has been completed and is open, and additional naturist resorts are under construction.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's another thread going on here today about how DISGUSTING it is that Thais eat with their mouths open. Animals!!

Then there's some western bloke wandering around with his dick hanging out and he's just having a nice time.

Who needs to learn manners? I know where my vote goes.

1 hour ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I will not support stupid tourists who do this kind of stuff, but I see many bar stool

QBs who  think this is great fun. Intelligent bunch, this lot..

Geezer

Oddly it seems the bar stool alcoholics tend to condone this behavior since they are ignore numerous laws and customs with the belief they are King here and then bitch and moan when they get tossed out on their ass, jailed, fined, beaten and treated badly by the Thais. Since your brain is pickled beyond repair you can,t help to get yourself into constant trouble and then blame the Thais for all your problems.

23755360_1166938376771788_2266213839968791288_n.jpg

39 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Oddly it seems the bar stool alcoholics tend to condone this behavior since they are ignore numerous laws and customs with the belief they are King here and then bitch and moan when they get tossed out on their ass, jailed, fined, beaten and treated badly by the Thais. Since your brain is pickled beyond repair you can,t help to get yourself into constant trouble and then blame the Thais for all your problems.

another AA member telling the world how to live?

44 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

These two pics are of a couple at roughly the same place in the same street. 

The lady has taken off her shackles and is walking freely. The man is doubled up with laughter.

Nothing wrong with either of them.

What about breast feeding?

12 hours ago, owl sees all said:

We're all born naked.

What is so wrong with a bit of skinny dippin? It's the guy/gal that did the filming and reporting that is the one that needs educating.

The world belongs to all of us; not just pervs with camera phones.

Well.. why wear cloths at all?

The world belongs to all of us... what rubbish! Ever heard of visas and the likes?

Many people seems to need an education, for sure.

2 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

4 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

Here's another one for the portfolio

drunk.jpg

The world belong to all of us...We do this at home... Thais need education... and they lived happily ever after.

6 minutes ago, ravip said:

Well.. why wear cloths at all?

The world belongs to all of us... what rubbish! Ever heard of visas and the likes?

Many people seems to need an education, for sure.

Why indeed. It should be optional.

I've heard about visas and the likes; of course. They are man-made, just like clothes. Animals don't need either. Nor should we.

I hope the last sentence is not referring to me. I went to school in Dagenham; did 'o levels' and stuff.

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Why indeed. It should be optional.

I've heard about visas and the likes; of course. They are man-made, just like clothes. Animals don't need either. Nor should we.

I hope the last sentence is not referring to me. I went to school in Dagenham; did 'o levels' and stuff.

We are now basically living in a man made world today, slowly been destroyed by the 'developed'  man himself!

Absolutely not. Nothing personal.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:14 AM, LennyW said:

So the police were on patrol in the water and marched them back on to the beach ......LOL, i have this vision of the police herding them on to the shore 5555!!

In other words very poor quality reporting, as usual.

Further, surely the police have more important things to do, there's no need for the cops to be spending time on placards and photo ops.

Spending their time on finding murderers, arresting the local thug mafia would be better. 

On 7/18/2019 at 5:24 AM, smudger1951 said:

Forced to do a walk of shame ! Will they ever return to Thailand, losing more tourists or perhaps they've been banned for such behaviour. Yeah !

Yes,also the heading says,Brits do the walk of shame,then mention many other nationalities,at that time and where they were was it really so bad.

On 7/18/2019 at 7:53 AM, webfact said:

The embarrassed group, which included five women and one man, were grassed up by a local who did not appreciate the fact they had stripped off.

Dobbers wear nappies. 

All that Thai bashing as expected.

When you go to Rome, do as the Romans do ...

I wonder, what had happened, if they would have done that in an islamic tourist destination like Morocco, Algeria, Turkey, Egypt, Dubai ... for sure, they wouldn’t have gotten away with just a little fine of £ 13.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, webfact said:

Several policemen told the swimmers from Britain, Australia, Spain, and Japan

Somethings wrong with the headlines here, yes, easy to blame the Brits for everything that goes wrong in Thailand, but this time Spanish and Japanese, probably members of a nudist organization. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived