Songkran Cards

Cool Water Palace

I tried looking for sources on web, but only found e-cards. A search on this forum yielded nothing useful.

Anyone have any ideas? As I write this I suddenly think of Thai temple shops. But I might as well try here first now I've started.

Also I tried MBKs website to see if they sold general gift tokens, but found nothing. Anyone any ideas on that?

Should this topic, again on second thoughts, be on the Expat life forum, but i think it's more general than that?

I've lived in the Songkran Capital of the World (Chiang Mai) for a couple of years. What comes closest to what (I imagine) you're talking about would be that you take some photos, come down to my shop and I'll make you some professional and personalized postcards. PM me if interested or check out 'cyberstarasia.com' for contact details. (In case you just want some Songkran Cards with some arbitrary people on them, we can handle also that).

Don't know where you are in the UK, but there is a shop in Chinaown in Manchester (10 Charlotte Street, M1 4EX - Phone: 0161-228-6263) called "Kim's Thai Food Store", run by a Thai-Chinese woman. They sell everything needed for Thai food, plus things like the Bangkok Post, and I am sure they would have Songkran cards.

Source of information

G

Edited by grtaylor