Documents required for cancelling extension

I have a letter from my current employer stating the date that I will cease working. Besides that letter, do I need anything else like copies of all my passport pages? Also, does the process take long? Is there a fee involved?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Just a copy of your passport photo page, extension stamp  and re-entry permit if you have one.

It should not take long but it could depend upon how busy they are. No fee for the cancelation.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, ubonjoe said:

Just a copy of your passport photo page, extension stamp  and re-entry permit if you have one.

It should not take long but it could depend upon how busy they are. No fee for the cancelation.

Hey Joe, just to update you: 'Officially' what you mentioned were the correct required documents, but the IO I eventually got to see at CW wanted all the pages from my initial visa (for my current period of stay) until my latest extension stamp, and also the TM6. So after waiting 3 hours I was sent away to do more useless photocopying. Not sure why they would want every single page again, but they do hate the trees, so maybe that's it?