British Prime Minister Johnson promises a bold new Brexit deal

webfact

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I get it you want a British passport. No shame in that as millions seem to want one too. in fact it is the most sought after passport in the world.

Leaving the EU will be like the abolition of slavery to me. Regrets, I have only two. One we should have never joined and two, we should have left much earlier.

I get it you want a British passport …..

77519262_cheesy1.gif.fa5d549ee61bb9751d2a0fed4b47ef44.gif

Thanks …. but my E.U. one let me travel 146 country's visa free , and the 27 even on I.D. card only , same for some African ,South America ones (for limited periods) so thanks for the offer , mine is sufficient ….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, david555 said:

Perverse situation is that even U.K. parliament does not approve leave  ...1 November you are out of E.U. by default automatically following A50 ….. unless U.K. ask (and get..?) extension , and I think your P.M. can not be forced to ASK for extension (?) 

Maybe Corbyn will threaten to tweak Boris's nipples? 

12 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The small majority of those who voted. Schwarzwald by the way, I'll have to give Bettys a miss, haven't been back for 48 years, I don't intend to start now. You don't want the EU giving directives (with British agreement) but you will allow the USA to give them (without British agreement). You aren't suspicious that both America and Russia thinks brexit is a good idea? 

Another absurd comparison from the remain (as you were) camp.

16 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The small majority of those who voted. Schwarzwald by the way, I'll have to give Bettys a miss, haven't been back for 48 years, I don't intend to start now. You don't want the EU giving directives (with British agreement) but you will allow the USA to give them (without British agreement). You aren't suspicious that both America and Russia thinks brexit is a good idea? 

Nope.

2 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Food for thought as to the direction or reasoning of Boris Johnson, specifically to the impact on Brexit discussions and the future relationship with the EU is questionable IMO based on his appointments to date, three of which are below. It appears to cast a doubt of credibility as to the new PMs judgement and would I think influence the manner in which the EU would consider further Brexit discussions, if at all as they have previously stated, given his credibility statement.

Sajid David.jpg

Priti Patel.jpg

Dominic Raab.jpg

Well I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you'd dig up some dirt or other on anyone given a job in Boris's cabinet. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, nauseus said:

Well I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure you'd dig up some dirt or other on anyone given a job in Boris's cabinet. 

Actually it is not dirt, just factually reported info or conversely for those others, the opportunity to stick ones head in the sand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

Actually it is not dirt, just factually reported info or conversely for those others, the opportunity to stick ones head in the sand.

Factual cartoon posters with no sources. Righty ho.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Loiner said:

They won’t though. The Remainers and their bedfellows the lefty progressive liberals will only ever knock everything they can’t control. It’s a state of mind for them. They couldn’t control the referendum or its’ result; couldn’t even get near to control the PM selection process; tried hard but can’t control our Brexit; and can no longer control the great unwashed masses they despise so much.
They harbour so much hate for right thinking people and our nation. Their chances only go to chancers like Corbyn, the loony left, the liberal elite and any scroungers in for a slice of the pie.

OK so we know who you hate:-

the lefty progressive liberals

the loony left, the liberal elite

scroungers in for a slice of the pie.

these people according to you hate right thinking people and our nation.

It appears that in contrast to these awful people you consider yourself, and your mates presumably, to be

1)Non progressive and illiberal.

2) Right thinking people who love their nation.

3) Not part of the elite (Who are apparently all liberal)

4) Not scroungers.

This is all precisely what the Tory Tabloids WANT you to feel.

Furthermore these awful people “Can’t control YOUR Brexit (Great to know who it belongs to)  and can no longer control the great unwashed masses they despise so much. Well the great unwashed masses no longer exist, that sounds Victorian. The mines are closed, and the children of the former “Working class” are more educated, and are more likely to be working in offices than factories.

THE ULTIMATE IRONY

Is that you have handed control of your lives and futures over to the ACTUAL ELITE - a bunch of Etonian toffs, and billionaire owners of the Tory tabloids (Not your despised “Liberal elite” who haven’t actually held real power for yonks).

You’ve been conned, the wicket EU is just a straw man. What they really want from you is your ignorance of, and acquiescence to, being ripped off, whilst they hide their money in the Cayman Islands. Anyone who imagines that Boris Johnson and his toff cabinet friends actually care about the ordinary working man, seriously needs help. But don’t worry it’s all about the EU, nothing else, just the EU, really…really…really they are keen that you keep on focussing on that only. It’s so much easier to rip someone off when their back is turned.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thasoss said:

no deal brexit is touted by many commentators,admittedly not british.....possibly the only way out of this mess if he wants a decision before oct. 31 st....and to get that through a hostile parliament he may have to have a snap election.Remainers voting for lib dems,no one voting for labour,and conservative leavers the only one's voting tory.That leaves the brexit party to clean up the rest and boris will have to have some deal with farage when a vote is finally pushed through parliament to leave.

And they all lived happily ever after. The End. 

• Haha 1

A interesting quote out of article who reveals B.J. real plans probably (link + article..,but not so important as is  a rehearsal from other E.U. representatives )

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/26/france-warns-boris-johnson-not-to-play-games-with-irish-border

"There is a growing belief in Brussels that Johnson has no intention of negotiating with the EU, but is instead driving forward with a no-deal exit with the understanding that parliament will block him and it will be necessary to call a general election."

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, david555 said:

A interesting quote out of article who reveals B.J. real plans probably (link + article..,but not so important as is  a rehearsal from other E.U. representatives )

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/26/france-warns-boris-johnson-not-to-play-games-with-irish-border

"There is a growing belief in Brussels that Johnson has no intention of negotiating with the EU, but is instead driving forward with a no-deal exit with the understanding that parliament will block him and it will be necessary to call a general election."

Wow. A growing belief. Wow.

• Like 1

This is be why BOJO wants the 500,000 illegal immigrant amnesty - low wage , low regulations UK. Taking back control for the rich.  Keep cheering and flag waving suckers you are being royally screwed by the new establishment which looks pretty much like the old establishment  - but now with NEW ADDED POPULIST SLOGANS. 

Image result for priti patel quote

priti.png

16 minutes ago, fishtank said:

Not doing very well is she?

Never mind.

Buffoon Boris has a soft spot for her.

oh dear she needs to be careful Edwina Currie alert and BoJo probably has a taste for the dusky hard talking damsel, but just be careful where he spills his wine eh. Though she's probably a bit too old for him. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

oh dear she needs to be careful Edwina Currie alert and BoJo probably has a taste for the dusky hard talking damsel, but just be careful where he spills his wine eh. Though she's probably a bit too old for him. 

Yes. over 20.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

So long and Thanks for all the fish.

Personally I'm looking forward to when the GBP is replaced by leaves.  My garden makes them on a terrifyingly constant basis here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slip said:

Personally I'm looking forward to when the GBP is replaced by leaves.  My garden makes them on a terrifyingly constant basis here.

Don't worry we'll soon have parity with the dollar and it will make holidays to US easy for those that can afford one. This is the Brexiteers pain - a door through which we must all pass before we get to the mountaintop of sovereignty / freedom. A place where the rich establishment with a cheery wave to the British working man shower him with cash and benefits in a unique reversal of capitalism. 

Image result for zimbabwean dollar