Celebrities' relative decapitated in horror smash on Bangkok flyover

rooster59

Celebrities' relative decapitated in horror smash on Bangkok flyover

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU2OS83ODQ3NjM5L25ld3MxMS5qcGc=.jpg

Caption: Frightening: Rider decapitated

A man riding a BMW s1000 motorcycle was decapitated after colliding with the side of the Klong Tan flyover yesterday morning. 

The rider's body was taken to Chulalongkorn Hospital for autopsy. 

It was later discovered that he was 37 year old Phatnarin Pongthananikorn.

He is the son of Prasert Pongthananiokrn also known as DJ Raya who heads the Music Train record label.

Phatnarin is also the cousin of well known Thai actress "Ice" Preechaya. 

Sanook reported that riders are forbidden from going on that particular bridge. 

Klong Tan police are investigating. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-27
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, geoffbezoz said:

Perhaps they are trying to determine as to whether his head was missing before he hit the bridge ?

yes, never thought of that.  Clearly his head may have been attached, but it may have been empty of brain. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, legend49 said:

So whats the celebrity linkage have anything to do with the accident????

Exactly what I said in my earlier post. I suspect it is the Thai syndrome of considering some people are more important than others if they are well known and/or have money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Since we got a new concrete rd on lower Sukhumvit its used by Bikes as a shortcut at night with absolute terrifying speed sometimes overtaking 2 and 3 deep on a fairly narrow soi with a lot of tourists especially Indians walking 3 deep in the middle of the rd

Every death from speeding is Darwin at work removing idiots from the gene pool

That's very dangerous allowing Indians to walk 3 deep as you can't see them at night ????????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madmen said:

Every death from speeding is Darwin at work removing idiots from the gene pool

Not sure I could agree as many passengers,occupants of other vehicles and pedestrians die as a result of speeding and not sure if they were idiots or not having not known them personally. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

No need for the insult FarFlung.

Were not where!

why an autopsy?  Even a Thai Doctor, dumb as they often are,  should be able to tell that a missing head is a good indicator as to the cause of death?

I agree whole heartedly no need to insult Thai doctors,thanks for you support and the correction.(Sorry can't help myself let alone others)

Quite happy to retract if he does like wise as if one cares to dish it out they might expect the same in return and if they can't handle it well tough tities

Edited by FarFlungFalang
Add Text

Just now, FarFlungFalang said:

why an autopsy?  Even a Thai Doctor, dumb as they often are,  should be able to tell that a missing head is a good indicator as to the cause of death?

I agree whole heartedly no need to insult Thai doctors,thanks for you support and the correction.

Quite happy to retract if he does like wise as if one cares to dish it out they might expect the same in return and if they can't handle it well tough tities

Oooh, handbags at dawn!      Three Ts in tiTTies!    LOL

• Haha 1