April 29, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, wilai said: Jelly had an impressive 45 points, not enough to win that week as that honour went to BIGTOE3 with 51....but was rather better than your 19???? Don't bore me with facts mate.
April 29, 20215 yr 7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said: I want to see last week's scores....the Beanboy is cheating I reckon...probably some Generalissimo decree issued to wilai etc.... Beanboy!!:)
May 4, 20215 yr Author Scores are up...Another great week for E/S gaining another entry in the HoF with 49 points. Yours truly was runner up, closing the gap on Jockstar in the Overall comp. Next set of fixtures will be available for download as soon as the full week's fixtures are announced. I think WBA v LFC may well be added to those already published. If per chance, United have to forfeit their postponed game, a 2-1 win to Liverpool will be entered.....as that was my prediction ????
May 4, 20215 yr I just want to say in the event I should beat mrboj this year for the first time ever...I don't want any of his chips. His table has been rather poor of late lol.
May 4, 20215 yr 5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said: ...I don't want any of his chips. You won't be getting any. But I'll gladly slap you across the face with a battered cod ????
May 6, 20215 yr Author Next Week's fixtures available for download. 15 games and a Friday night start so get them in early please chaps.
May 7, 20215 yr Author Those of you who haven't already sent them in....a reminder that this week's deadline is tonight.
May 13, 20215 yr Author This week's fixtures ready for downloading......Another Friday deadline folks.
May 14, 20215 yr Author Scores are up. Another good week for E/S with 35 points. He may well challenge Jockstar for the Overall if he continues his current form. A reminder that this week's selections are due today.
May 16, 20215 yr Author The final two weeks are available for downloading. This week's deadline is Tuesday. Cheers
May 17, 20215 yr Author Scores are up. Congrats go to Old git who won easily with 39 points. Jockstar now has a 19 point lead in the Overall comp and is beginning to look safe with just two weeks to go. Don't forget to put this week's in by tomorrow. Thanks.
May 17, 20215 yr Author 17 hours ago, wilai said: The final two weeks are available for downloading. This week's deadline is Tuesday. Cheers Download updated. Final game in final week should be Wolves v Man U.
May 20, 20215 yr Author Scores are up. Well done Kadilo who wins the week with 34 points. Smokie grabs the runner up spot with 32. Jockstar looking safe in the Overall with just one week to go.
May 20, 20215 yr Popular Post 2 hours ago, wilai said: Scores are up. Well done Kadilo who wins the week with 34 points. Smokie grabs the runner up spot with 32. Jockstar looking safe in the Overall with just one week to go. <deleted> me, it’s a miracle.
May 20, 20215 yr The other bitter feud of a comp between BigToe and Mouserless is nail biting though ???? That's right down to the wire
May 20, 20215 yr 4 hours ago, Kadilo said: <deleted> me, it’s a miracle. Well done gov'. It's a bit late in the competition to realise, but I think it's a mistake to put a zero in the forecast. I got 5 correct results including my banker for 14 points. Just too many zeroes in my forecasts. Off the bottom though. Edited May 20, 20215 yr by owl sees all
May 20, 20215 yr 45 minutes ago, owl sees all said: Well done gov'. It's a bit late in the competition to realise, but I think it's a mistake to put a zero in the forecast. I got 5 correct results including my banker for 14 points. Just too many zeroes in my forecasts. Off the bottom though. Cheers. I’m rather proud of getting a treble last night. Everton, Liverpool and the Hammers but didn’t banker any of them and still came top. Cannot claim to gave a clue how the scoring works tbh. Im getting the hang of it now. Another few week and I’ll be up there ................oh. Edited May 20, 20215 yr by Kadilo
May 20, 20215 yr Author 27 minutes ago, Kadilo said: Cannot claim to gave a clue how the scoring works tbh. Explained in the link below....and no, I didn't make them. https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/132836-rules-for-the-epl-prediction-competition/
May 20, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, Kadilo said: Cheers. I’m rather proud of getting a treble last night. Everton, Liverpool and the Hammers but didn’t banker any of them and still came top. Cannot claim to gave a clue how the scoring works tbh. Im getting the hang of it now. Another few week and I’ll be up there ................oh. Me too. Season is ending so soon. Can't wait for next season. Owl to top the TV league and The Irons to get into CL.
May 20, 20215 yr 56 minutes ago, owl sees all said: Me too. Season is ending so soon. Can't wait for next season. Owl to top the TV league and The Irons to get into CL. You been on that homemade wine again Owl ?
May 20, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, Kadilo said: You been on that homemade wine again Owl ? Certainly have. Lets me see into the future.
May 20, 20215 yr 32 minutes ago, owl sees all said: Certainly have. Lets me see into the future. Me too. I see you getting another ban. Edited May 20, 20215 yr by Kadilo
May 21, 20215 yr On 5/20/2021 at 3:54 PM, Kadilo said: Me too. I see you getting another ban. On this forum that's a given lol.
May 21, 20215 yr Just now, RonniePickering22 said: You better throw this Jellybean or I'm gonna tread all over your empanadas! There's no joy now unless I beat you to the wire, Ronaldinho. The top three are too far in front to crack.:) I am presently on the west coast of Mexico. But yeah, they got empanadas here too I think. Darn near as hot as BKK.????
May 21, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, jellydog said: There's no joy now unless I beat you to the wire, Ronaldinho. The top three are too far in front to crack.:) I am presently on the west coast of Mexico. But yeah, they got empanadas here too I think. Darn near as hot as BKK.???? Ahh Pablo you have escaped again huh? You'll be laying low in Bangkok again soon I hope? Xmas beers would be a pleasure!
May 21, 20215 yr 9 minutes ago, jellydog said: There's no joy now unless I beat you to the wire, Ronaldinho. The top three are too far in front to crack.:) I am presently on the west coast of Mexico. But yeah, they got empanadas here too I think. Darn near as hot as BKK.???? Kindly refer to me on here as smokie36 or similar....I'm done with hiding under the bonnet.
May 21, 20215 yr Just now, RonniePickering22 said: Ahh Pablo you have escaped again huh? You'll be laying low in Bangkok again soon I hope? Xmas beers would be a pleasure! Escaped to the USA for the double jab and avoiding Buenos Aires and its fight to the finish with the virus. What a <deleted> disaster it has been. Maybe BKK down the road. Stay well!
May 21, 20215 yr Just now, RonniePickering22 said: Kindly refer to me on here as smokie36 or similar....I'm done with hiding under the bonnet. OK then. Let's see about dragging you out of that Triumph Spitfire.:)
May 24, 20215 yr Author Popular Post Final scores are up. Many congratulations are due to Jockstar who not only won the Overall comp for the 2nd time in three years (bit like Citeh?) but rounded off his season by winning the final week with 36 points. Yours truly was runner up in the Overall with 839 points, a mere 35 points behind Jockstar's 874!! with E/S third on 817. Perhaps not surprisingly given this cluster%$%$ of a season, scores were between 50 and 70 points lower than last year. Well done everyone who entered and will see you all next season.
Create an account or sign in to comment