2020/21 Prediction Competition

wilai

Scores are up...Another great week for E/S gaining another entry in the HoF with 49 points. Yours truly was runner up, closing the gap on Jockstar in the Overall comp. 

Next set of fixtures will be available for download as soon as the full week's fixtures are announced. I think WBA v LFC may well be added to those already published. If per chance, United have to forfeit their postponed game, a 2-1 win to Liverpool will be entered.....as that was my prediction ????

• Like 1

Scores are up. Another good week for E/S with 35 points. He may well challenge Jockstar for the Overall if he continues his current form.

A reminder that this week's selections are due today.

• Like 1

Scores are up. Congrats go to Old git who won easily with 39 points. Jockstar now has a 19 point lead in the Overall comp and is beginning to look safe with just two weeks to go.

Don't forget to put this week's in by tomorrow. Thanks.

17 hours ago, wilai said:

The final two weeks are available for downloading. This week's deadline is Tuesday.

Cheers

Download updated. Final game in final week should be Wolves v Man U.

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

<deleted> me, it’s a miracle. 

Well done gov'.

It's a bit late in the competition to realise, but I think it's a mistake to put a zero in the forecast. I got 5 correct results including my banker for 14 points. Just too many zeroes in my forecasts.

Off the bottom though.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Well done gov'.

It's a bit late in the competition to realise, but I think it's a mistake to put a zero in the forecast. I got 5 correct results including my banker for 14 points. Just too many zeroes in my forecasts.

Off the bottom though.

Cheers. I’m rather proud of getting  a treble last night. Everton, Liverpool and the Hammers but didn’t banker any of them and still came top. Cannot claim to gave a clue how the scoring works tbh. 

Im getting the hang of it now. Another few week and I’ll be up there ................oh. 

Edited by Kadilo

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Cheers. I’m rather proud of getting  a treble last night. Everton, Liverpool and the Hammers but didn’t banker any of them and still came top. Cannot claim to gave a clue how the scoring works tbh. 

Im getting the hang of it now. Another few week and I’ll be up there ................oh. 

Me too. Season is ending so soon.

Can't wait for next season. Owl to top the TV league and The Irons to get into CL.

56 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Me too. Season is ending so soon.

Can't wait for next season. Owl to top the TV league and The Irons to get into CL.

You been on that homemade wine again Owl ?

• Like 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

You better throw this Jellybean or I'm gonna tread all over your empanadas!

There's no joy now unless I beat you to the wire, Ronaldinho. The top three are too far in front to crack.:)

I am presently on the west coast of Mexico. But yeah, they got empanadas here too I think. Darn near as hot as BKK.????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

There's no joy now unless I beat you to the wire, Ronaldinho. The top three are too far in front to crack.:)

I am presently on the west coast of Mexico. But yeah, they got empanadas here too I think. Darn near as hot as BKK.????

Ahh Pablo you have escaped again huh?

You'll be laying low in Bangkok again soon I hope?

Xmas beers would be a pleasure!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Kindly refer to me on here as smokie36 or similar....I'm done with hiding under the bonnet.

Ahh Pablo you have escaped again huh?

You'll be laying low in Bangkok again soon I hope?

Xmas beers would be a pleasure!

Escaped to the USA for the double jab and avoiding Buenos Aires and its fight to the finish with the virus. What a <deleted> disaster it has been. Maybe BKK down the road. Stay well!

Kindly refer to me on here as smokie36 or similar....I'm done with hiding under the bonnet.

OK then. Let's see about dragging you out of that Triumph Spitfire.:)