Please explain this to me...

On 7/31/2019 at 8:25 AM, VocalNeal said:

No she only walks behind because she walks slowly just to piss off the guy. If walking to buy food she can walk just as fast as he can.

Mine can walk at any speed they like.

I've got better things to do than go shopping with women.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2019 at 11:13 PM, ianezy0 said:

Now you wonder why she walks 5 paces behind you?

I always thought they did that to watch your sexy a$$ cheeks.

They hope that you lose some money. 

19 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I'm just wondering why so many handsome guys believe that it's the size of their Willys? 

Okay, I get it, it's the size of their brains and the number of grey cells that are somehow missing.

The old story that Thai men have a little one is such a joke, because no white men who come to LOS because they couldn't find a woman back home living at Mama's house, have a little Willy coinciding with the size of their brains.

What? You never had a woman in your 55 years before? Go to Thailand where the women are so different and love selfish n' ugly white men who wear second hand underwear because it's only 10 baht a piece. 

L. if you read this, please do not be mad. It's not about you. 

You quoted something about the size of wallets, and began to talk about willies.

11 hours ago, villagefarang said:

In my opinion everything is relevant and related to who you are.  Grooming, appearance, clothes, language, manners, disposition, intelligence and, yes, even money.  It all affects who you are, how you live and how other people see you and react to you.  Do whatever you want but be prepared to accept the judgement of others because they have an equal right to their feelings about you.  Life is hard enough without turning people off with first impressions.????

But do you personally voice your judgements to people's faces? If so: you have too much time and risk getting a slap. If not: the objects of your disaproval wont will not be aware nor care about your judgemental view of them.

25 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

But do you personally voice your judgements to people's faces? If so: you have too much time and risk getting a slap. If not: the objects of your disaproval wont will not be aware nor care about your judgemental view of them.

My judgements are for my own benefit and not designed to modify or influence the behavior of others.  We all do it, we decide who we let in and who we keep out of our lives.

I find it odd when people say they don't care what others think and then act offended when people don't treat them the way they think they should be treated.  On here people intentionally post obnoxious and offensive comments and then get all out of sorts when people don't agree with them.  I simply don't believe it when people say they don't care what others think.

55 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

My judgements are for my own benefit and not designed to modify or influence the behavior of others.  We all do it, we decide who we let in and who we keep out of our lives.

I find it odd when people say they don't care what others think and then act offended when people don't treat them the way they think they should be treated.  On here people intentionally post obnoxious and offensive comments and then get all out of sorts when people don't agree with them.  I simply don't believe it when people say they don't care what others think.

If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t post in the cycling forum.  It’s a small audience, but an appreciative one, and it’s a joy when people make the effort to contribute

Archived