Please explain this to me...

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Colinniel also “like” your comment. I think he have nice wife now. But he talk about get 8 sex worker, 10,000 baht to everybody. I not say before, but I think that.

He think about his wife feeling? Or not? Discretion!

Yinn when you comment about me get it correct, your above comment is like most of your comments on here totally wrong.

You wonder why some members are sending you messages saying bad things to you, well look at yourself posting incorrect comments like the  above about me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/28/2019 at 9:05 PM, Such a Hairy Guy said:

Then I see older white dudes with the same predicament I’m in, but somehow don’t seem to be conscious of their affliction. My wife calls it the ‘old farang syndrome’. You know the look… in their 60’s onward, white knee socks over varicosy chicken legs, sandals, safari shorts, Hawaiian shirt that doesn’t quite cover the pot-belly. Oh, and the hat as if they are going on jungle trek. 3 days stubble of course.

Is there really anything wrong with this dress as long as they are not going to a governmental office?  They are wearing clothes that they deem suitable for the climate here. If it upsets you how others dress try looking at it this way, If they dress badly then it makes you look better. Personally, I make sure that I look good because I like nice clothing, but life's too short to be judging others over what they wear.

You actually can see old Asian guys dressed as if they’ve given up, with a younger white woman in tow. Ukrainian, Czech and Polish birds spring to mind .......... heading for the Middle East, sitting idly in Karaoke lounges in China etc. Here the men look at it as an expense. 

The hunt for (financial) survival is everywhere; in some places more obvious than in others. And the nice thing about it is, that men volunary hand over wallets, houses, cars and gold chains - the sobering usually sets in once the plane is airborne and leaving the territorial airspace of the female's land! The Caucasians though tend to mix up expense with "love you too mutt"! 

I do see these "stereotypes" every now and again, the types those types that were probably raised by their mothers till she passed away, never being able to find a woman back home due to the lack of confidence and no woman would want them due to their attire, but here, they are a Godsend to those women and their family, as no doubt she would have money in her purse and mumma and puppa would have probably benefited from the Sin Sot and can also hang the "my daughter married a farang" symbol around their necks.

As I stand 183cm tall, weigh 76kg, am 60 years of age and consider myself a half decent looking European, as my wife parades me at her side wherever we go, and compliments me everyday on how young and good I look (42) whether I am in my Levi's 501, T-shirt and runners, or a pair of shorts, singlet and sandals.

I must confess, I have always liked nice clothes, no cheap Charlie here and I will continue to take care of myself, even if I use use Hair for Men which helps me look younger, along with eating correctly and exercising to stay trim and fit, as opposed to sitting on a bar stool drinking my life away and eating all the cheap high carb crap which would set up most for diabetes, stroke or heart attack, it's in the making.

I won't be letting this car go down hill, while I can, as I still enjoy the occasional young fillies, who would choose me over those stereotypes any day of the week, each to their own though, my ego is in check ????

30 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yinn when you comment about me get it correct, your above comment is like most of your comments on here totally wrong.

You wonder why some members are sending you messages saying bad things to you, well look at yourself posting incorrect comments like the  above about me.

I went one further, that is "blocked him" as he is obviously Thai and anti everything we say IMO, suggest you do same.

16 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

More Thai men marry sex worker than Farang.  I think about 500%

Why so many Thai men marry sex worker?

A more realistic question might be..

Why so many Thai men encourage their their wife to be a sex worker?

On 7/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, Issannative said:

Stopped reading at the word slacks 

Me, after I got the jist of the narrative. 

Reminded me of the time I heard a man say to his friend...."I like having a coffee outside where I can observe the world passing by".....to which he friend corrected him with the words......"You are'nt observing the world passing by....you are judging the world passing by". 

4 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Me, after I got the jist of the narrative. 

Reminded me of the time I heard a man say to his friend...."I like having a coffee outside where I can observe the world passing by".....to which he friend corrected him with the words......"You are'nt observing the world passing by....you are judging the world passing by". 

I'd be judging the legs and bums passing by.

6 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

What 'over the top' personal comments are you talking about? Alluding to the fact that she works in a hotel? I didn't tell her she should stop posting on TVF, I told her she should stop sticking her nose in other people's sex lives in real life.

I find her posts very judgmental and critical of older foreign men while at the same time attempting to present Thai people in a dishonestly favorable and idealized light. I'm not even defending the sex industry. What I'm calling out is this current day hypocritical and moralistic finger pointing by some Thais about the sex industry, when they know full well that for decades, while the country was benefitting economically, it willfully and collectively turned a blind eye to this social problem.

Pure comedy - an elderly person with a young bride/girlfriend prompting people to be judgemental ????

Welcome to the real world people do judge on appearance, it's the core of the ops post, and he is not Thai ????

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I prefer the words 'rented' or 'hired' or 'employed'

If they can quit, you haven't bought them, and you don't own them.

Some people who have to work for a living actually like their jobs, some don't.

Agree. I've met quite a few sex workers here who put a lot of effort into providing pleasure, and seemed to enjoy themselves as well. Maybe that's because I treated them with consideration, something my GF has noted in my life now with her.

If they were faking their enjoyment of the occasion, they were really good actresses.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Agree. I've met quite a few sex workers here who put a lot of effort into providing pleasure, and seemed to enjoy themselves as well. Maybe that's because I treated them with consideration, something my GF has noted in my life now with her.

If they were faking their enjoyment of the occasion, they were really good actresses.

Course they are enjoying it, they are thinking about sending some money home, the good food they can afford to eat after ???? have you never noticed how happy people are on payday

I respect myself, for myself, not for others. I respect others until they prove unworthy of respect.

I wear jeans when going out because it helps prevent road rash when (not if) I finally meet that Thai driver with my name on his vehicle. Same reason I wear a helmet and decent footwear.

I shower one or more times a day depending on how much I sweat and where I'm going. I don't like smelly folks whoever they are and don't want to be one of them

I wear a T shirt most of the times, but a nice one without stupid sh*t pictures or text on it, and certainly not marijuana LEAVES. When I go to immigration I dress smartly because it's smart to do so.

I despise sandals as they look stupid TO/ON ME and I don't feel comfortable slipping around in them. I wear sneakers or hiking boots for foot protection and support.

I keep my hair fairly short and keep it clean. I have a small chin beard but keep it trimmed and groomed, like my mustache.

I wear shorts at home and to the beach with my swim trunks under them.

In other words I respect myself and give others every reason to respect me in return. I generally like other people and generally like myself. I don't go out of my way to please or offend.

It is my personal opinion that I met and live with a very secure and principled Thai woman because of who I am and the values I hold, as well as my  maintaining a nice appearance (except for the lines in my face). I want her to be proud of me with her friends and relatives because I respect her, and them.

Perhaps it's easy to meet a bar girl regardless of how you present, but I still believe classy ladies like to meet classy men, and vice versa.

Beyond that, I don't really care how others present themselves but I also reserve the right to pay them the respect due them.

This all seems so straightforward and self-evident to me. I guess I'm a simpleton to not understand all the sound and the fury of this thread. I simply try to be the kind of person I would myself enjoy encountering.

Of course people can do what they want but it doesn't mean they will be successful in the Thai culture.

Finally, I will add that the cynicism regarding Thai women and how they choose men is becoming very old on TVF. EVERY MAN AND WOMAN on the planet wants a mate that is mentally stable and financially secure. That does not mean they are whores.

While making generalizations about entire populations is easy, it is also immature and worthless noise.

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Your rejection sensitivity is acting up again. Get a grip.

On July 28, 2019 at 10:11 PM, Lacessit said:

I've found most women here are less concerned about a man's appearance, and more concerned about the size of the wallet he carries.

Golly what a clever and original idea. 

Clearly the the gold diggers know where very little digging would be required.

24 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Course they are enjoying it, they are thinking about sending some money home, the good food they can afford to eat after ???? have you never noticed how happy people are on payday

There's that in the equation too.

8 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

Golly what a clever and original idea. 

Clearly the the gold diggers know where very little digging would be required.

Is it just me, or are you patronizing to everyone on TV?

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Big difference.

You dont understand. Most Thais prefer not to have this open foreigner bar sex worker.

thai men go sure. I know. But discretion. 

Big different.

Thai men would love to go to Farang go go bar but they won't let them in.  I know as I took the men in my wife's family there for a party.  I paid the door man to let them in and promised the owner they would not cause trouble.  You are ill informed about your own country.

11 minutes ago, mikey00 said:

Told my daughter when asked about mini skirts.

Yeah they look cute and sexy, a nice long dress also looks cute and sexy, but the boys will respect you a lot more.

Appearances do matter on occasion

I have many daughters, trusts me, she don't believe you.  Below all girls school

AllGirlsSchool-1.jpg

I’m in 50s, but still can attract cute students (girls) ???? in 20s, especially those who could be high maintenance. They will figure it out after a week or so that my budget is limited. She leaves, mostly after a night and a few others after a month. 

Never ending story. 

On 7/28/2019 at 9:05 PM, Such a Hairy Guy said:

But what do I know? I probably got it all wrong…

Yep.

ps........let you in on a little secret;

TG has been a scruffy, unkempt, unshaven, heavily tattoo'ed urchin since his teenage years.

I had some of the prettiest, raunchiest, most fun, girls back in my homeland, because some girls like to party and like the bad boys.

I could go out without looking in the mirror, steel toe cap work boots on, greasy black Levis, torn lumberjack shirt over an offensive t shirt, and the smart office worker, who'd shaved, aftershaved, iron creased shirt and slacks (:cheesy:), nice trendy slip on brogue thingies and the latest haircut would wonder why the girl he fancied was draped all over me...

Archived