retirement visa problem

4 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Who is we?

Have you not read the post where people were told to bring their bank book for their 90 day report?

I also seem to remember reading a post from a member who was told to bring another letter from the bank. 

Or you can go this route..

https://www.facebook.com/thaivisacentre/

If not married it costs 14.000 baht... if married to a thai it costs 25,000 baht .... you just send them your passport and you can pick it up or have them EMS it back to you in about 3 working days.

No money in the bank needed... Full legit retirement visa for a year.

Yes it is obtained by 'cutting corners' within the process but it will get you in and out of the country without any issues (it is registered 100% on immigration database).

It will get you over the hump till the GBP stabilises.

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Have you not read the post where people were told to bring their bank book for their 90 day report?

I also seem to remember reading a post from a member who was told to bring another letter from the bank. 

You are correct in principle although the detail of what's required is going to vary form office to office. Probably not the one you saw but here's an example from member Mario666 who just now responded to a thread I ran on Sisaket current practices

Hi guys,

As usual Samui Immigration office differs.....

At my last extension in June I asked if I needed to bring proof of 800K at my next 90 day report.

They said they wanted a letter from the bank and statements to cover the entire period from my extension until my 90 day report...I have been back to the UK since the extension so my 90 day report will be some 120 days from the extension date.

They said they did not want to see the bank book.....I guess that makes sense because if you do not update your bankbook regularly (I don't) it often does not show every transaction....so in theory you might have dipped below the 800K threshold at some point.

I bank with KTB so can't speak about what happens when you update the bank book at other banks?

Just saying!

Edited by SantiSuk