Sudarat condemns bombers ‘playing games’ with people’s lives

webfact

Sudarat condemns bombers ‘playing games’ with people’s lives

By The Nation

800_45da9ad59e911f4.jpg?v=1564732074

The Pheu Thai Party’s chief strategist Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan on Friday afternoon (August 2) condemned the people behind the series of bomb blasts in Bangkok, and called on the government to bring them to justice as soon as possible.

Sudarat said the issue was a serious one as it concerned the safety of Bangkok residents.

“I would like to send my moral support to Bangkokians and I would like to ask them to be careful, as we are still confused as to what has happened. We don’t know who played which game, but this was dangerous and people got hurt. This could cause losses to people’s lives and assets,” Sudarat said.

“I would like to call on the officials concerned, both the government and police and troops, to speed up efforts to find those who did it.”

She said the locations where the bombs were planted have security cameras, and so officials could check to make arrests as soon as possible.

“We, the people, want to find out what happened as soon as possible,” Sudarat said.

She also called on police to step up security by dispatching units to patrol various areas so that the people could be assured of their security.

“The security at various public places should be stepped up. And I would like to send my moral support to the officials who are working,” Sudarat added.

She said the bombs were definitely aimed at creating a situation to serve a certain purpose.

“There must be some people who gained something from the incidents. But the people are the ones who stand to lose We could not tolerate anyone seeking interest from this kind of incident by risking the lives of Thais and Bangkokians,” Sudarat added.

“No matter which game it was, anyone who stood to gain from creating this situation must be condemned. It’s very bad to play with the people’s lives and assets and morale to try to gain interest.”

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30374120

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-02

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

Does she really think they are playing games me thinks not .

Playing games is the national pasttime: at police stations, in school classes, while walking down the road; not to mention the national lottery and Thais' affinity for gambling... So she almost makes it sound like something 'normal' and 'positive'.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

Two men were arrested early Friday aboard a south-bound bus in Chumphon province on suspicion of placing two fake homemade bombs in front of the Royal Thai Police headquarters on Thursday evening.

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30374089

I would say these two suspects headed for the South of Thailand with a possible link to the insurgency would be the best evidence of who maybe was behind today's bombing. Obviously there must have been more involved or the bombs were placed yesterday and went off on timers. That's my armchair detective assumption.

Edited by Wilsonandson
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

It's blowing up to a storm here again.

Yes. 

I've been saying for years that Thais are fundamentally disadvantaged as they teach and develop no skills to handle conflict. 

It's a cultural problem they need to address before the country has any chance of developing. 

• Like 2

She said the locations where the bombs were planted have security cameras, and so officials could check to make arrests as soon as possible.

I've learned some lessons in my life. One of them was never to underestimate other people.

I'm just wondering what the headman has to say. Nothing, I guess, as he's neither a soldier nor a politician — not even one of the "less experienced politicians" as he described himself.

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.com/thai/thailand-49209480?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Not widely reported elsewhere apart from Matichon, but BBC Thailand reports that there was a fire at a Miniso store in the Siam area caused by a device early this morning. It was inserted inside a toy yesterday afternoon. Imagine if the toy had been purchased and taken home for a child. There really are some sick, depraved people out there and hanging is not sufficient for them.

Probably 

- Red shirts

- Yellow shirts

- Unwashed shirts

- Insurgents

- Flase flag

- Mentally unstable person

- Disgruntled farang 

So i covered almost all my bases, Ill fire up my physic powers and wait for a reward to be posted.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

The Pheu Thai Party’s chief strategist Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan on Friday afternoon (August 2) condemned the people behind the series of bomb blasts in Bangkok, and called on the government to bring them to justice as soon as possible.

Sudarat said the issue was a serious one as it concerned the safety of Bangkok residents.

It is a safe bet that these bombinettes were laid by people paid by the current government to try to make the hat to the opposition and mainly to Future Forward

In my humble opinion, if the bombers had been real terrorists they are not two minor wounds that we would count but several or even dozens of dead;
She is very nice lady to worry about the residents of Bangkok forgetting the many tourists who live there temporarily ..
oh but I forgot, it is the chief of the police which is with the care of these people ...

My guess is that this is not the work of insurgents or terrorist they would have done a lot more damage than that, some hidden agenda going on here bye who Im not sure I have my thoughts which I shall keep to myself for now 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

My guess is that this is not the work of insurgents or terrorist they would have done a lot more damage than that, some hidden agenda going on here bye who Im not sure I have my thoughts which I shall keep to myself for now 

Yes these thoughts are best kept to oneself !!!

11 hours ago, Sunderland said:

https://www.bbc.com/thai/thailand-49209480?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Not widely reported elsewhere apart from Matichon, but BBC Thailand reports that there was a fire at a Miniso store in the Siam area caused by a device early this morning. It was inserted inside a toy yesterday afternoon. Imagine if the toy had been purchased and taken home for a child. There really are some sick, depraved people out there and hanging is not sufficient for them.

No not hanging 200 baht and be on your way

14 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

I would say these two suspects headed for the South of Thailand with a possible link to the insurgency would be the best evidence of who maybe was behind today's bombing. Obviously there must have been more involved or the bombs were placed yesterday and went off on timers. That's my armchair detective assumption.

Suthep? He got no reward for setting the conditions for the coup. 

22 hours ago, worgeordie said:

From a former Thaksin red shirt faction, she is getting in quick

to condemn the bombers,just in case.

regards Worgeordie

She's political grandstanding. Everything she says is stating the obvious and then she tries to pretend she is speaking for "we the people". Another Shin con merchant with plenty of verbal spin.