TM30 by post - required documents

I've abandoned all hope of getting a user id and password to self-report online, so now need to think about reporting to Chaeng Wattana by post.  Apart from the form and an SAE, what supporting documents are required? One Internet source suggests:

1. Copy of passport
– Photo and information page.
– Arrival stamp page.
2. Copy of departure card (TM.6).

That seems far too easy.  Nothing is that simple with Immigration.

(FWIW I live in a house by virtue of an usufruct and the owner isn't cooperative.)

And on a different note, is there a downloadable version of the TM30 for in .pdf format anyway? There are .doc versions, but they look terrible when printed from LibreOffice/Linux.

p.s. Has anybody at all managed to register for online reporting with Chaeng Wattana and received user id & password in the last couple of months?

• Like 1

You also need photocopy of last 90 day report receipt and photocopy of last visa stamp (ie the visa you are on at the moment).

I always put EMS tracking on each envelope so you can track both ways.

Have only seen the doc. version of the form.

OP, I plan to do same. If you have a lease I would include photocopies. Remember to sign anything you provide. 

There are reports of success using mail. Note receipt taking few weeks.

Also many reports people success with online.

47 minutes ago, cmsally said:

You also need photocopy of last 90 day report receipt and photocopy of last visa stamp (ie the visa you are on at the moment).

I always put EMS tracking on each envelope so you can track both ways.

Have only seen the doc. version of the form.

CMsally thanks for that. What do you ask for regarding EMS tracking for the return envelope? The twice I have paid for EMS return (for 90 day) they have simply put B37 stamps on the return envelope, not a helpful EMS sticker/receipt.

15 minutes ago, Harry2 said:

CMsally thanks for that. What do you ask for regarding EMS tracking for the return envelope? The twice I have paid for EMS return (for 90 day) they have simply put B37 stamps on the return envelope, not a helpful EMS sticker/receipt.

You need to specifically ask for EMS for the return envelope , which means stamps as well as the tracking sticker. You need to make a note of the tracking number on the enclosed return envelope as this will not appear in your postal receipt.

Also for your photocopies, don't forget to sign them !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, I plan to do same. If you have a lease I would include photocopies. Remember to sign anything you provide. 

There are reports of success using mail. Note receipt taking few weeks.

Also many reports people success with online.

TM 6 front and don't forget rear copy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tried that few weeks back, did not work so far with no feed back. Could not wait so went to Chiang Watana.  Requirements are not what is indicated on web site... (see pictures attached)

By the way, also registered online more than 2 months back, 3 weeks ago I noticed my application was approved.. Then, till now, no credential received..

At Chien Watana I was told it takes one month to process TM30 by post, and not more than 2 weeks to get login credential for the online version, once the status is approved. Well this was 3 weeks ago.....????

photo.jpg