Where can i get 30 dozen Oysters , DJ and fire dancers.

Farangstyle

Morning  everyone

Looking for help with a few things for my upcoming wedding in Khao Yai actually.

Firstly ,

Searching for somewhere I can get my hands on 30 dozen oysters for my wedding in Khao Yai late November. Any and all help is greatly appreciated as I really don't want to pay full retail prices if I can help it and cant seem to find a company that can help out. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.. or even a restaurant that would like to make a bit of money supplying these. I know my oysters as I worked on an oyster farm back in Oz and require fresh oysters. That's the main hurdle I need to jump.

Secondly,

Who out there knows of , or is , a great DJ and has an awesome setup? Light show, can mix up a set of music I have on my storage and can mix up some of their own. And can organise their sound system setup ?

Hopefully someone sees this and can help out

Cheers in advance.

Edited by Farangstyle

9 minutes ago, Farangstyle said:

And they charge a fortune.

Depends. Like many services there are good n bad and low/high price. You have to shop around same as anything else. I didn't find the one I used expensive at all. But it sure as hell took all the hassle/stress out of organising everything in a foreign country.

A friend of mine has a seafood restaurant in Khao Yai, and the seafood is the best.

I have contacted him about your situation and he said it would be no problem.

Are you local to Khao Yai?

If so go to 53 Seafood near the Chocolate factory and talk to MC or BOOM both speak English.

Good LUck.

• Like 2