Video: Let that be a warning to motorcyclists who won't stop for the cops!

webfact

I do understand the police point of view.  The guy wasn't even wearing a helmet so a clear violation of the law.  No excuse.  If he had a helmet on it could be argued he was being stopped for a payoff or another ridiculous check stop.

2 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

I do understand the police point of view.  The guy wasn't even wearing a helmet so a clear violation of the law.  No excuse.  If he had a helmet on it could be argued he was being stopped for a payoff or another ridiculous check stop.

Exactly, the punk probably needed the 200 baht for his next ya bah pill, instead of paying the fine.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Kicking people off their motorbikes is also the modus operandi of traffic cops that I've seen in both Laos and Myanmar.

They should try it in the UK with the moped muggers, (those are muggers on mopeds, not people who mug mopeds...)

Update: posted at the same time as Damascase's post ^^^

Edited by simon43

24 minutes ago, SammyT said:

Not often I say this but I 100% support the BiB's actions here

I say the same.

I saw a similar thing happen in Udon city centre over five years ago.

Two lads on a bike, no helmets, skirted around a policeman flagging them down. He radioed ahead and another cop jumped out into the road, grabbed the passenger's shirt and pulled him off the bike, taking the  bike down and the driver with it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Nothing beats a good clip-o'er'the-ear'ole 

designed to dissuade repeated helmetless offending, by causing the perp to lose face - for real... 

Can't keep riding without a face ???? 

1 hour ago, Myran said:

It doesn't really look like he fell down due to a kick, though, but rather from braking too hard on sand/gravel.

Thats what i saw also , he lost control of his own accord. You have to be careful trying to  kick someone of a bike , while you riding a bike . It can backfire and send you over as well. 

Doesn’t have helmet and should get a ticket because it’s not safe.

Police kicks him while moving and causes him to crash, totally making any thoughts of safety irrelevant.

It’s always about the money. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, kellersphuket said:

Disgusting behavior from the cop.

He should be transferred to another province where he can do the exact same thing to someone else.

TIT.

lol.

I disagree with you.

This will teach idiots to follow police orders.

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

Kicking people off their motorbikes is also the modus operandi of traffic cops that I've seen in both Laos and Myanmar.

They should try it in the UK with the moped muggers, (those are muggers on mopeds, not people who mug mopeds...)

Update: posted at the same time as Damascase's post ^^^

They do, and have adopted it as a new tactic. Also, this being Western Europe, which has gone quite mad over the last 25 years, the first police officers involved in this tactic have already ben criminally indented and are under criminal investigation for inflicting bodily harm.

World has gone crazy.

4 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Doesn’t have helmet and should get a ticket because it’s not safe.

Police kicks him while moving and causes him to crash, totally making any thoughts of safety irrelevant.

It’s always about the money.

nope, the kick is because he didn't stop when ordered to do so by police. 100% warranted in my opinion.

• Sad 1