Pattaya: Help police catch this nasty knicker nicker!

webfact

2 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Strangely amused by this line.

The old ones are the best: 'Anything you say will be taken down and held against you in court.'

'My underpants'

'The judge's gavel'

'The policeman's truncheon'

please feel free to add to this priceless collection.

3 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Strangely amused by this line.

You’re amused by that and i’m always amused when I read Pattaya being referred to as a resort (or resort city).

My definition of “resort” differs substantially. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, neeray said:

You’re amused by that and i’m always amused when I read Pattaya being referred to as a resort (or resort city).

My definition of “resort” differs substantially. 

I think its referred to as a resort because people resort to doing anything and everything they wouldn't normally do.

• Like 2

Lets hope one day he gets knicked. really exposing the under belly of Thailand. there will have to be a number of briefs to catch him. This case cannot lingerie in the courts. hope the cops catch him without having to chase him and end out of breath so they don't over pant but instead underpants.  they could use his picture to make a sketch artist make a pic as long as they are good drawers. should he be convicted he will need to defend himself in jail I suggest learning from some boxers. When they catch him they need to G-string him up. get a jew jocks to do it. When I heard the story I was like "bra, this guy is mental, bra". Of corset is a serious matter and it is not appropriate to make such jocks. He may have reasons for his behavior so lets hope he tells the cops his intimate things. He just likes pretties and doesn't want to over wear them out, he prefers to under wear them by being secretive. You might say the unmentionables. we need the law to be straight and firm not all frillies. Are we sure he is from Pattaya he might have come in from Thong lo.  Perhaps he hasn't enough money to take a girl out because he works in Pattaya in a resort that caters to farang who don't tip...bunch of tighty-whities. He does look a bit old though probably belongs the baby bloomers generation. I am done. 

Edited by briansbiology
  • Confused 1