Letter sent to Prime Minister

CanadaSam

Funniest thing I've seen in a while. Doesn't this person know he can just xfer 65k per month here or maybe the Canadian embassy is still doing income letters. Good luck.. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for reply...

Edited by BertM
  • Haha 1

Note to to the Great White North. LETTERS written to ranking government officials, CEOs and celebrities never get anywhere near them before they are intercepted by security agents, low level functionaries, and PR people.

In this case unless the letter is addressed in Thai script to the correct government building reckon it ends up in a drainage culvert, delivery of Falung mail more effort than it is worth. Ask anyone who has ever sent a Christmas Card.

You would have been better off tweeting a TWEET 

Edited by Date Masamune
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really don't get the negativity.

I've been and lived in Thailand many times for many years, and find most Thai people to be quite agreeable.

Yes, I've seen the greed, and the corruption, but I can't believe that the head of the government is going to ignore difficulties and problems in his back yard.

And for those of you who disagree with my suggestions, may I please get the reasons why?

Anyway, I'm holding hope that there will be a reply, and a pleasant one.

Let's see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

Yes, I've seen the greed, and the corruption, but I can't believe that the head of the government is going to ignore difficulties and problems in his back yard.

That's what he is best at! Particularly people who are NOT native to his back yard!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, at15 said:

absolutely laughable. you people are insane for sending these letters. your only making things worse, you think thai people in positions of power what to be questioned on their regulations. absolutely not, they will be offended and only make things more difficult in the future. 

I think this is a joke.

Btw, who are these "you people"???

ie32al3hd4f31.gif

13 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Who do you think causes the difficulties and problems in "his' backyard?Peter Pan?No it's the sole responsibility of the PM.He is the chief architect and instigator and sure as day follows night he will be ignoring your letter,but he might use the suggestion of raising the deposit of 800,000 baht to 1 million and credit you with the idea and that will make you very popular around here! This has to be a troll post as nobody would be that stupid would they?  

Probably, there are a few stupid people frequent this most holy of forums :stoner:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSam said:

I really don't get the negativity.

I've been and lived in Thailand many times for many years, and find most Thai people to be quite agreeable.

And for those of you who disagree with my suggestions, may I please get the reasons why?

Anyway, I'm holding hope that there will be a reply, and a pleasant one.

Let's see.

We're holding out hope that the men in the white coats come and take you away 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:
Thank you for your time to read this, with the utmost respect and regards, yours sincerely, Sam Sultan (Canada Citizen).

I certainly hope you aren't from west of the Ontario border. Westerners don't like to grovel to politicians, anywhere.????????

• Haha 1