Back in the UK after 10 years in Thailand

On 11/10/2019 at 4:06 PM, CharlieH said:

It was Polish and Lithuanian in my area, its what was the final straw for me. When I saw the local shop with Polish writing over the windows etc I felt an alien in my home town. Realised the town and country I knew has long gone, consigned to memories and history.

Sorry about those windows with Polish writing. Most upsetting.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, sanemax said:

My Mums coming back from Barbados next week and staying in the UK for 3 months , so I think that I'll go to Thailand for three months by this week-end , if flights are available and stay there for three months

She might just bring one of those beach toy boys back with her, then you will have to pack your bag!

????

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

She might just bring one of those beach toy boys back with her, then you will have to pack your bag!

????

Just like the issaan farmgirls who manage through their holiday romance to convince some poor sap she's his one and only and she not like working bar.

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

On the contrary .

She says that I can come and stay for free

I insist in paying £ 20 a week  ..........and also offered free house sitting which was accepted 

But , I absolutley insist on paying £ 20 a week and offering  my services as a house sitter for free , keeping burglars away and things like that 

Grrrr

• Haha 1
On 12/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, roo860 said:

????

Dont think that she'd able able to do that, what with the current UK income requirements for visitors to get visas , especially as my rental payments are cash in hand with no  record 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Dont think that she'd able able to do that, what with the current UK income requirements for visitors to get visas , especially as my rental payments are cash in hand with no  record 

So your mother is evading The Inland Revenue?

Not good Maxwell, she'll end up in choky doing a ten stretch.

:shock1:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, faraday said:

So your mother is evading The Inland Revenue?

Not good Maxwell, she'll end up in choky doing a ten stretch.

:shock1:

Thanks, you've just given me a good idea .

I will need to give up drinking again on Sunday as She will be coming back .

.............I have a cunning plan 

Bye Mum , shouldnt be much different to an old peoples home 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, bannork said:

Good old Max. I can see him in his Samut Prakarn rented townhouse now, fingers on the keyboard, delighted his joke of a thread has run so long.

Let’s call it how it is. It’s not a joke. Having 20,000 posts doesn’t excuse the title of Troll no matter how he may want to dress it up. If a newbie had persistently posted this kind of drivel he would of been jumped on, reported and deleted by now. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1