Back in the UK after 10 years in Thailand

43 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, I dont look at females and their body shapes , eyeing them up for a sexual conquest .

I have seen naked females before, its no big deal to me .

There is so much more to life, rather than females looks and body shapes

If only you could give up alcohol you could make a good monk.

Phra Max, I can see him now. Offering spiritual wisdom to Thai visa posters, as well as tips on the best offers at UK supermarkets this week.

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

If only you could give up alcohol you could make a good monk.

Phra Max, I can see him now. Offering spiritual wisdom to Thai visa posters, as well as tips on the best offers at UK supermarkets this week.

Dont get me wrong, I do like females , I just dont view evrey female as a potential sexual conquest

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

No, I dont look at females and their body shapes , eyeing them up for a sexual conquest .

Nothing wrong with being a tubby chaser, enjoy.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are you, erm...of the other persuasion?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Dont get me wrong, I do like females , I just dont view evrey female as a potential sexual conquest

I could be wrong and correct me please if so.

My father died of it.

But, haven't you reported previously that you had prostate cancer, had your prostate removed and are impotent?  If so all the sexual talk seems a mute point.

9 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

My father died of it.

But, haven't you reported previously that you had prostate cancer, had your prostate removed and are impotent?  If so all the sexual talk seems a mute point.

No, wasnt me .

Mistaken identity 

10 minutes ago, sucit said:

I spent a week in London. I don't care how much mars bars are there, I will never be going back again.

You could seriously throw a dart on a map and find a spot ten times better to live in my opinion. 

What didnt you like about London ?

TBH, I've been here about four months and I havent been to central London yet

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

My father died of it.

I have been banned here for less what you’re writing.

• Confused 2
2 hours ago, sanemax said:

No, wasnt me .

Mistaken identity 

Hey okay for this post i will believe what you wrote.

However u often write that in thailand most girls are so frisky and ready for a hanky panky with u but now u tired from it. Sadly when i walk in a random 7/11 or in lad Prao bkk i dont get the impression each thai wants to get me in the bed. what am i doing wrong?

Edited by Destiny1990
20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Hey okay for this post i will believe what you wrote.

However u often write that in thailand most girls are so frisky and ready for a hanky panky with u but now u tired from it. Sadly when i walk in a random 7/11 or in lad Prao bkk i dont get the impression each thai wants to get me in the bed. what am i doing wrong?

Not living in the same area that I did 

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Couldn't add comment above, why is it the Brits love having food soaked in gravy. I grew up on potatoes and home made gravy but this is ridiculous.

The gravy  ?

You need to be more concerned about the tartar sauce and mustard side dishes  

8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Couldn't add comment above, why is it the Brits love having food soaked in gravy. I grew up on potatoes and home made gravy but this is ridiculous.

I always understood that gravy was 'invented' to cover up the smell and taste of the rotting meat that it covered, sort of like perfume was invented to cover up the stink of unwashed bodies.

• Confused 1